Guidelines on how to be proven innocent.

I look up to her. Her eyebrow goes up. "Is there a problem?" She asks. I shake my head. I quickly read through it and sign it. She claps her hands together again. "Okay. So now, sadly I'm going to ask you to leave Mr. Park." She says looking at Jimin. I turn an look at him, he pats my shoulder. "It will be okay.." He whispers. He stands up and he bows to her, "It was a pleasure." He says.

She smiles, for almost the first time in the thirty minutes we were here.. I barely see her smile. There was something about it, something about that smile that made me feel safe. Like I could trust her. I wave at Jimin before he leaves.

I then avert my attention to her. She's become serious, I liked it when she smiled. "Mr. Jeon.." I cut her off. "Jungkook is fine. You don't have to be so formal." I tell her. Color streams into her cheeks making her look doll like, her eyes were already big and her face was small. Her hair was short, at her ear lobes. "Oh.. Okay. Jungkook.." She stutters as she looks down at her skirt and smooths it. Why was she getting so nervous? It was making my heart pound.

"Shall we get started?" She asks smiling, wiping all the nervousness away from her face. I chuckle. "Yes..." I trail off hoping she'd get the hint that I want to know her name. "Jisung." She says. I can't help but smile. "Jisung.." It role off my tongue. "Wow Jungkook are you flirting?" I turn and see Abby sitting next to me. My eyebrows knit, I shake my head furiously. She just smiles at me. How can she assume that?

She passed away just two weeks ago. And she already expected me to move on just like that? "Are you okay?" I hear Jisung call me. "huh?" I ask as I look at her. "So Jungkook and you please tell me what happened on the day of the incident?" She asks calmly as she pulls out a note pad. I nod.

"It was on a Friday.. Because I had work.. And.." I pause, remembering how she talked to me that morning. The way she was being dirty... Wait! What?! Am I allowed to say stuff like that!? Uh! No! I shake the dirty thoughts away. "Jungkook?" She calls me taking me out of my trans. I look up at her, my eyes locking with her big brown ones. "Uh?" Leaves my lips. "Are you okay?" She asks. I sit up right, straightening my back.

"Yes.. So.. I was getting ready for work and she was getting our kids ready to go to my parents house." I tell her. She nods and writes things down on her note pad. "Then what happened?" She asks. "I made sure the security system was on and I went to work." I tell her. She frowns. "So.. You don't know what happened after that?" I bite my lip and my eyebrows knit.

"Well.. When I got home.. There was something that I found certainly suspicious." She looks down at her notes as she waits for me to continue. "The front door was opened.. And she was gone." I tell her, my voice tailing off. She looks up at me. "Its okay Jungkook." She tells me, it quickly takes away the discomfort in my back as the thought of my wife being taken away from me rushes into my sinuses giving me the exact same feeling I had that day.

"So I called her and texted her." I tell Jisung. "Good. We'll be getting a copy of that record, that's great evidence." She tells me. I then start to think about all the other things that could be evidence.

I lean forward. "I'm sure that if Stephen broke into my house the security system would have caught it.. Right?" I ask. As she writes this all down her eyes slowly look upon me. "Yes. Of course. Anything can be great evidence." She tells me. "So.. Like a broken necklace. My wife's phone. A shirt of mine?" I ask, all the ideas rushing into my head and out of my mouth. She nods. "I think you have a pretty solid case Jungkook." She says.

I then get shot in the head with the biggest idea I've ever had. I jump up, possibly almost scaring the crap out of her. "Can't they finger print the weapons that were found in the basement and trace them to Stephen? It would prove that I'm not guilty." She blinks a couple of times before grinning as if out of relief. "That's great. I'll make sure to talk to my good friend and we've got you a easy win Jungkook." She says. I sit back in the couch feeling satisfied.

For the past hour, I told her everything that happened that day. And it all came out like word vomit, I was unable to control my mouth. There was a familiar feeling in my stomach that made me feel secure. But then again, its possibly because she's helping me.

"Okay Jungkook. We have some pretty solid evidence here that can easily help you become proven Innocent. Which from what you've told me, indicates that you honestly are." She smiles. I smile back. "Thank you so much Jisung. It means a lot." I tell her. I stand up and so does she. Dear Jesus. I almost choke on my saliva. She is tiny. I think she noticed my surprised expression, cause she just looked up at me and chuckled.

"Don't be fooled by my size Jungkook. Because in the lawyer world, I intimidate people." She says standing up straight, barely making her head reach my collar bone. A smile breaks out on my face. "Then I guess I've got the best lawyer out there." I tell her. I can see the color in her cheeks rush along the bridge of her nose and runs along the rest of her cheeks. "Jungkook!!! You make her blush! How cute!" I barely move my head and Abby is right in front of my face.

I was about to say something, but I forget that I'm the only one that can physically see my wife. I'm in deep dog shit. "Thank you.. Not a lot of my clients appreciate the work I do." I tilt my head and look down at her, "Well.. They're dumb.." I say. "You're so sweet Kookie." God how I wish I could just talk to Abby like she was actually there because all her comments were getting on my last nerve. I bow to Jisung, "thank you so much again." I tell her.

She smiles and bows to me throwing out a hand so that I can take it, which of course I do. "Its a complete pleasure." She says. "Same." I say. She walks me out of her office.

**

"Awe Jungkook!!" I hear as I walk down the sidewalk. Its Abby. I wait for her as if she was actually there. "Why must you make such comments?" I ask quietly so that bystanders can't hear. She chuckles. "Did it make you nervous?" She asks. I feel my face heat up. "Oh Jungkook. You're so cute you know that?" She asks. I look at her. "Just lay off the inappropriate comments okay?" I ask. She shrugs. "You act like other people can hear me." She says. I frown at her.

"Yeah. But I can." I raise my voice, almost getting some peoples attention. I then get an idea. I pull out my phone and press it to me ear. She looks at me pissed and crosses her arms over her chest.

"Seriously Jungkook? Do you not want me here?" She asks. It was like a slap in the face. "No.. Its not that.." I say, completely unsure what to say. "Then what?" She asks. I take a step closer to her. "Believe me Abby. Unable to touch you.. Is killing me. Of course I love it when you're near me. I'm not ready to completely lose my wife yet." I tell her. She smiles but then it quickly goes away.

"But you'll have to soon." She says making my heart stop not wanting to believe the words I know she means 100%.

---------------------------------------------

How did you like this chapter? Make sure to vote and count what you thought! Feedback and nice words really motivate me to do better. :)

Much love my bunnies! ❤