Her Problem, Our Problem

Delilah's Point of View

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT HARRY?!" I yell at him.

"Delilah, I came here to talk to you! Can I come in?" he asks.

I contemplate it and am about to let him in when Louis comes out holding Casey.

"No you cannot! You are not welcomed back here ever!" he says and I smile for him being here.

"Yeah! You're not welcomed here ever again!" I say attempting to stand my ground.

"Delilah I'm not going anywhere until we talk!" Harry says stepping forward.

"Hey mate! I think you ought to listen to Delilah! She said you aren't welcome in so step back!" Liam says stepping out and taking the baby from Louis.

"Liam don't do this!" Harry says.

"Do what? I'm not doing anything!" Liam says.

Everybody knows about what Harry did today. Niall steps in the hallway.

"What's goin' on out here lads?" he asks.

"Delilah told Harry he isn't allowed in the house and he stepped up to her!" Liam says.

"HE DID WHAT?!" both of my sisters say in unison as they come out of the living room.

"It's not your problems! This is between me and her!" Harry says.

"Her problems are our problems! And you're a problem that I would love to eliminate!" Zonnique says taking off her heels and earrings.

"Hold these Brea!" she says dropping her stuff in Breaunna's hands. She charges at him but is yanked up by Liam.

"Woah there babe! Calm down! I've got this one!" he says pecking her cheek and sets her down.

"Let's go!" Liam says walking towards Harry. They walk outside and Liam closes the door behind them.

A while later Liam comes back in and tells me to follow him.

"Go outside and talk to Harry! You might wanna hear this one!" he says.

I go outside and see Harry sitting on the porch bench. I sit all the way at the end.

"Delilah! Please come here!" he says but I don't budge.

He sits me next to him and starts to talk. By the end of his conversation I'm in tears while he hugs me.

"You see! It wasn't like what you thought! I wouldn't do something like that to you!" he says kissing my forehead.

I lay my head on his shoulder and think about how I overreacted on this one.

I start to blush as I think about it.

"Don't be ashamed babe! You had every right to think what you did!" he says.

"Harry I'm sorry!" I say looking up at him as he wraps his arm around my waist.

"It's okay baby! I love you!" he says still holding me.

"What happened to Taylor after I left?" I ask him.

"You fucked her up! You broke her nose, her wrist, 5 of her ribs and you gave her a concussion!" he says.

"And she deserved every bit of it! She shouldn't have brought my daughter into the equation!" I say laughing.

"Our daughter! And you know it was so sexy to watch you get all worked up like that and talk shit to her. Then you turned to daddy and what did you do? You bad mouthed me. I think you deserve to be punished! Don't you?" he smirks.

I shake my head rapidly and he just stands up. He holds out his hand and I take it. He pulls me up and into a long passionate kiss. I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist and he carries me into the house and up the stairs never breaking the kiss. He lies me down on the bed and I open my eyes to see not Harry but a demon.

He starts to suck my soul out and drain my body. (didn't mean for it to sound that sexual, I promise) Just as I was on the brink of death I'm shaken awake by Louis.

Zonnique and Breaunna stand behind him.

I'm drenched in sweat and I realize that me and Harry making up was all a dream and that I beat the hell out of Taylor yesterday.

I break down crying and they all hug me telling me reassuring things and hug me to get me to calm down.

After a while the tears subside and the anger comes rolling in.

"I'm going out! I will be back!" I say.

I have to get out of here. I look down and see I fell asleep in the same thing I was wearing when we watched the movie.

I leave the house and start walking when I feel arms wrap around my waist and a hand slip over my mouth.

Please don't hate me! I'm sorry for the cliffhangers. I will try to make it up in the next chapter, but no promises. AnyRu,

Love to you all!~Delilah Sapphire