Attitude's, Fussing, and No More Nonsense

Harry's Point of View

I go down to the kitchen and I see Delilah and Louis are there already.

"Where were you last night?" I ask her.

"I slept with Louis!" she says.

"Well I was hoping that we could go out today! You know, have the day to ourselves?" I say.

"Is that a nice way of saying you want me to leave?" Louis asks me.

"No of course it isn't! Right Harry?!" Delilah says glaring at me.

"No it isn't! But I want to spend the day with Delilah so after breakfast I would like it if you would go home. Please and thank you!" I say.

"No problem I can take a hint!" Louis says getting up and leaving the room.

Delilah following after him. About 10 minutes later they both come back dressed and Delilah has her purse.

"Where are you going?" I ask her.

"You said that you would like it if we went home after breakfast so we're leaving!" she says.

"Delilah don't go, please?" I say.

"This is your home Delilah! Stop bitching! I'm fine, don't worry!" Louis says.

"Are you sure?" she asks him.

"Yeah I'm sure!" he responds and they hug and Louis leaves.

"So let me guess, this is all because of last night?!" I ask.

"No, this is because of your big, blabbering ass mouth!" she says storming up the stairs but I follow her.

"Leave me the fuck alone Harry! You've pissed me off already and it isn't even noon yet!" she snaps at me.

"Well excuse me for joking around with my friend! We were all trying to make you feel better! I didn't know he would act all funny over a Truth or Dare game!" I say.

"But I told you to stop! I told you not to go there and you ignored me and continued to harass Louis anyway! You're hard headed and I can't stand that!" she says tapping my head on the "hard headed" part.

"Don't touch me in my face like that." I say.

"And if I do touch you in the face like that? What are you going to do?!" she says touching me all over my face.

I grab her by the wrists and pull her arms down from my face.

"I told you not to touch me in my face like that!" I say.

"Now you know how it feels to be ignored!" she says moving to go away but I throw her onto the bed.

"You're going to learn how to talk to me and how to treat me! I will no longer tolerate your nonsense! Do you understand me?!" I say hovering over her.

"Yes daddy!" she says.

"That's better!" I say getting up.

AnyLou,

Love to you all!~Delilah Sapphire