Spotlights and The Chance Of A Lifetime(2/2)

Delilah's Point of View

Harry has been kissing up to me all morning to try to get me to move in with him.

I'm going to move in with him but I like seeing him try. And Louis is loving it just as much as I am.

We decide to go out with the boys but the other two aren't here yet so we have to wait on them to get here. Once they get here we head out.

At the movie theatre

Harry and Louis get out of the car and come around to let me out.

Liam and Niall and Louis and Harry all stand protectively around me as we walk up to the ticket booth when a small girl runs over to us.

"Can I talk to Delilah?" she asks Harry who is an absolute softy for kids, especially girls.

Harry being Harry looks at me and I nod. By now we are surrounded by paps trying to get our pictures and things.

"Hey sweetie!" I say picking the small girl up.

"Hi!" she says giggling.

"How old are you sweetheart?" I ask her.

"Three!" she says proudly.

"Can you sign my CD?" she asks me.

"Of course baby!" I say and take the Sharpie from her and sign it.

I pass it around the small circle and have everybody else sign it too. Then I pass it back to her.

"Thank you so much Delilah!" she says.

"No problem honey. Where's your mommy?" I ask her and she points to a lady in the crowd and the lady waves.

"Hey, would you like to watch the movie with us?" I ask her smiling.

"Really?!" she asks.

"Really!" I say.

"Yeah!" she replies.

I nod my head to Harry in the direction of the girls mother. They lead me over to her mom keeping the paps off.

"What's your name sweety?" I ask the girl.

"Milania!" she says.

"Would you mind if Milania joins us in the movie?" I ask her mother.

"No, not at all!" her mother says.

"Alright! We'll meet you by the concession stands after the movie ends!" I say with a slight smile.

We head into the movie and start watching it.

"Delilah, I have to go potty!" Milania says during the movie.

"Alright hold on!" I say.

I tap Harry's shoulder and tell him that she has to go to the restroom. 

We go out and after about two minutes of fighting off the paparazzi I take Milania into the bathroom.

When we come out I see Harry look at the girl fondly and I know exactly why.

After the movie we drop the girl off with her mother who's name turns out to be Mary.

"It was nice to hang out with you Milania! I hope that we can do it again sometime!" I say to her and her eyes light up.

We take a picture with her then we leave.

At Delilah's house

We walk in and Anastasia is in the living room.