The Concert of my Life

Delilah's Point of View

At the concert

I'm currently at my seat on my Snapchat telling everybody how I'm at the One Direction concert in the front row.

"Ayee! Wsp bitches! Check out the kid. Ya main bitch is at the 1D concert hoes! Front row! What you thought?"

During the concert

Harry's Point of View

"Alright you guys! For the next couple of songs, I need a volunteer! I need a pretty girl to join me on stage!" I say and every girl goes crazy stepping over each other trying to get my attention, but I see this girl that catches my eye.

She's sitting down staring at her phone looking as if she could care less if she got picked or not.

"You!" I say and she looks up to see who was picked.

When she sees no one rushing up to the stage she looks up to me to see me pointing at her.

"Me?" she mouths pointing at herself.

"Yeah, you! Come here!" I say to her.

She shrugs and stands up and shoves her phone into her back pocket.

She starts to come toward the stage with security leading her and I extend my hand to help her up when she gets to the platform under the stage.

When she gets on the stage the first thing she does is hug Liam.

He hugs back like he's known her forever.

"What's your name love?" I ask her.

"Delilah." she says.

Oh, so this is the girl Liam tells us about?

Now that I'm thinking about it, she is the girl from his pictures.

"Well Delilah, I'm Harry Styles and I'd like to get to know you a bit if that's okay with you!" I say.

She just nods her head yes. "Well Delilah how old are you?" I ask her.

"18." she replies.

"Oh, so am I! Do you sing?" I ask her.

"Yes! I do!" she says smiling for the first time since I've seen her.

"Wow, a smile! You must like singing!" I say smiling as well.

"I love singing!" she says.

"Oh really? Sing something for me!" I say.

"Play the last part of "Drag Me Down" where Harry does incredibly too much!" Delilah says to the DJ and he does as told.

She hits my notes perfectly and we sound amazing together.

"You weren't kidding huh!" I say.

"No, I wasn't, I play about many things but singing isn't one of them!" she says.

"Wow, baby girl you've got a voice!" I say extremely surprised that she could hit my notes better than I can.

"Well, is that why you called me up here? So that I could sing for you?" Delilah asks me.

"Oh, um, no! Actually we called you up here for a song session!" I say motioning to the guys.

"Well then sing on lover boy!" she says. Damn, she's feisty I love that in my girls!

"Alright you guys, you know the songs!" I tell the boys.

"This first song we're going to sing is History!" I say to the crowd.

"Delilah, you know the song. I know you know the song!" Liam asks her.

"Yeah I know it! Why?" she asks him.

"Sing it with us then! You know the lyrics and you know how to sing! Come on please!" He begs her.

"Fine! I'll do it!" she says and I smile.

Add me on Snapchat @queen_naee7

Love to you all!~Delilah Sapphire