Moving On, Moving Out, and Moving Officially

Harry's Point of View

She's has my things packed and waiting for me at the door! (Mm) *tilts head to the side viciously*

"Delilah what the hell is my stuff doing out of my drawers in our room?" I ask a bit irritated.

"Because you're moving out!" she shrugs like it was obvious.

"Um, no I'm not!" I say to her.

"You are and I don't have time to argue with you! Are you here to see Casey or argue with me? Because if it's the second one then you can leave right now!" she says as I step into the house.

Me and Delilah were in the middle of an intense stare down when Casey cries out.

"I got it!" I say rushing to get my daughter.

"Casey!" I say hovering over her.

She stops crying as soon as she see's me. A smile breaks out across her face as she stares at me with her big brown eyes just like her mother.

"Hi my sweet baby! Did you miss me?" I ask kissing her cheeks.

"Miss! Miss!" she says gurgling drool as it pools out of her mouth.

"I'll just take that as a yes!" I say chuckling.

"Look baby, your mommy will be taking care of you for a couple more days while I sort things out! But I will be back I promise. I love you so much!" I say as she blinks at me.

Her eyes start dropping and I can tell she's sleepy but won't sleep. So I sing Steal My Girl to her. As I finish she is sleeping so I lay her in her crib and head out of the room closing the door softly behind me. I walk up to my room and open the door to see Delilah sorting through more of my things.

"I swear to God Delilah...." I say trailing off.

"Swear what? Swear what huh? What are you going to do? Are you going to beat my ass?" she says quietly because she knows the baby is sleeping.

"Delilah I am not going to do this with you. I refuse to give you the satisfaction of getting me all riled up." I say rubbing my temples.

"Yep, save it for the bitch you will be living with because you are not coming back here and I can guarantee it!" she says as she places the rest of my things in to a duffel bag and shoves it into my arms.

"Get out! Get out and don't come back!" she says as she points to the door.

She pushes me forward.

"Get out!" She says again.

I drop the bag and grab her by the waist and pull her in to a kiss.
"I love you! I will never stop loving you or Casey!" I say as we pull away from the kiss.

I pick up my bag and head back down to the nursery with Delilah following behind me. I place the bag outside of Casey's door and make my way in the room.

I try to act tough but I know that this will probably be the last time I will see my daughter for a while. Which is why when I picked her up the tears started pooling out of my eyes.

"Baby! Daddy loves you so much! I love you so much and don't you ever forget it!" I say as I kiss her forehead and leave the room with her resting soundly in her crib.

I get to the front door and before I leave I turn to Delilah.

"Don't you ever tell me daughter I love her any less, don't tell her that I left by choice either! And one more thing, don't let her grow up without knowing who I am! And don't let anybody replace me in my daughter's life either. I want my daughter to know who I am when I walk back through this door. I'm coming back! I swear on my grandmother's soul!" I say as more tears run down my cheek but I wipe them away.

I peck her lips and leave. That was the last time I heard from Delilah after that.

Okay I cried a little bit while writing the last parts but the story is going well I guess! But by a show of hands how many people hate Delilah as much as I do right now?🤔🤔 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Love to you all!~Delilah Sapphire