Who's New, Whose News, and Who Knew?

10 years later

Delilah:28 years old
Harry:28 years old
Casey Marie Styles:10 weeks old (2 months and 2 weeks)

Month: July

Harry's Point of View

"Casey! Peek-a-boo!" I say as my daughter laughs and drools a little, chewing on her hand.

Delilah is in the kitchen making lunch for our picnic as I got me and Casey ready to go.

"Harry honey? The basket is ready!" Delilah calls up the stairs. 

"Alright love! We'll be right down!" I call back as I lift the baby off of the bed and head down stairs.

"Hi my beautiful baby!" Delilah says in baby talk as she takes the baby from me gently.

"Where are the boys?" I ask as I look around the room for my 3 best friends.

"They already left. They decided to pool so we wouldn't have to cram." she tells me as she lays the baby in her car seat.

At the park

"Okay guys! I have some good news!" I say as Delilah rocks the carseat making Casey babble and giggle.

"What is it mate?" Niall asks.

"Me and Delilah are going back on tour with you guys!" I say excitedly.

"Oh my gosh mate, that's amazing!" they say tackling me and Delilah in hugs.

"Wait! What about Casey?" Liam asks.

"She's coming too!" I say smiling at my baby.

"Great! Our niece is coming with us! We are going to have so much fun!" Louis says hugging Delilah.

2 days later

We are back on tour and are currently about to go on stage for the first time in almost a year.

"Babe, are you sure you wanna do this because we don't have to do it this soon in the tour if you don't want to." Harry says looking into my eyes for any signs of hesitation.

"Yes babe, I'm absolutely, positively 100 percent sure that I want to do this! Stop worrying and let's do this!" I say as we get ushered out to the stage door.

Harry's Point of View

The song 18 starts playing per request and I start to sing it to Delilah and when we got to the chorus I instead sang

I have loved you since we were 18
Long before we both thought the same thing
To be loved and to be in love
All I could do is say that these arms were made for holding you
I wanna love like you made me feel when we were 18.

It's true though. I did start loving Delilah when we were 18, it started when I kissed her for the first time on stage at a concert in front of the world and it's been lollipops and blue skies since.

As the song ends the music continues to play in an instrumental as one of the producers bring Casey out and places her in Delilah's arms and I swear to God I fall more in love with her if it's even possible.

Me and Delilah step forward. The baby has a blanket over her so no one can see her until we take the blanket off. I gently remove the blanket and everyone around the arena "awe"s.

"Everybody, this is Casey Marie Styles. Me and Delilah's daughter. She is 2 months 2 weeks and 2 days old." I announce proudly as Delilah gives her to me and I kiss her face as she giggles and my heart melts.

There are a couple people in the audience crying and I feel like I'm walking on wind and sunshine and nothing can bring me down from this amazing high I get from being a daddy.

We say our good nights and announce meet and greets and head off stage to get ready for Meet and Greet. Little did me or Delilah know that that night would fuck up our lives.

AnyLou,

Love to you all!~Delilah Sapphire