A Big Scene and Bad Decisions

2 weeks later

Harry's Point of View

The Gossip Magazine Exclusive

"Today Harry Styles of One Direction was seen at the city club pool where him and girlfriend Delilah Sapphire also in One Direction had a huge clash that resulted in her storming off and leaving the club with their 3 month old daughter Casey Styles! Shortly after we spotted Styles on the phone calling Delilah constantly and leaving her voicemails. Members of the club who got wind of the fight say that it was pretty intense, saying that it was ".....painful to be around...." Now as we all know Harry is an alcoholic by emotion (drinks to forget emotions/ emotional drinker) and was seen contemplating drinking a hard long island ice tea in his club room. Let's just hope that "Darry" can pull through this bump in the road and get back to One Direction and to being the loving couple they are."

3 weeks later

This is it. I can't take it anymore. I need a drink. I get up and look around my room at the city club, it's full of liquor and beer bottles all throughout the room.

I'm a mess. This is all my fault, I know that but I didn't think that she'd ever find out. It was just a one night fling. Something stupid.

I try calling Delilah and she picks up! I hear Casey and I immediately smile. *happy baby voice* "Casey did you answer mommy's phone?! Huh? Who is it?" I hear Delilah say.

"Dada!" Casey says giggling.

"Hi baby!" I say to Casey who I can tell is still on the phone because the she screams out "dada" again.

"I'm coming home Casey!" I sing into the phone and she giggles.

"Hello?" I hear Delilah say and I can tell she's smiling from the way her voice sounds.

"I'm coming home!" I say.

"Said who?!" she asks.

"Why did you take the phone away from Casey? I was talking to my daughter!" I say.

"You're not coming home! Go home to the chick you cheated on me with!" she snaps.

"I'm coming home and I'm going to see my daughter whether you like it or not!" I say.

"Fine, come and see her and you better not be drunk Harry or I'm telling you, you will never see Casey again!" she says hanging up.

I get up and shower and head home. I open the front door and I immediately frown.

I don't like this at all.

Ooh! Suspense!

Love to you all!~Delilah Sapphire