OMG On Everything

Delilah's Point of View

I wake up to the smell of breakfast cooking and voices coming from what I can only assume is the kitchen.

I get up and take a shower and get dressed and make my way downstairs.

As I get closer I hear the voices that belong to my sisters.

I rush into the kitchen to see my sisters Breaunna and Zonnique sitting with Louis and I rush over to them.

"What's up D-Magnet!" Breaunna says calling me by her nickname for me.

"Hey Deli!" Zonnique says ruffling my hair.

"Hi Zonny!" I say fixing my hair back.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask.

"Louis called!" they say in unison.

"MAMA!" Casey screams as Liam carries her in and sets her baby carrier on the counter.

"Who is this pretty girl!" Zonny says cooing at the baby

"This, is my daughter Casey!" I say smiling full of pride.

I take her out and kiss all over her face resulting in her bursting into giggles.

"I wanna hold the baby!" Zonny says.

"Oldest first!" Breaunna says coming over to us.

"Well Zonny asked first!" I say passing her to Zonnique.

She gushes at the baby in her arms smiling and cooing are her. I smile fondly.

I didn't tell them about her so it's understandable, their surprise.

Then soon enough they've both had the baby and she is given up to her godfather Louis.

"Thank you for watching her Liam!" Louis says playing with Casey.

"No problem you needed to be here and we got some much needed godfather-goddaughter time anyway!" he says.

"Well thanks anyways!" I say giving him a hug and kiss his cheek.

He smiles warmly at me and I smile back.

"Aren't you going to introduce me to the lovely ladies sitting in your kitchen, Delilah?" he says looking at my sisters, but mostly Zonnique.

"Oh! Liam these are my sisters. This is my oldest sister Breaunna and my second oldest sister Zonnique! Breaunna and Zonnique this is Liam Payne! He's 1/3 of Casey's godfather's!" I say introducing them to each other.

They shake hands and say their hello's and exchange small talk.

We make plate's and sit down to eat breakfast. After breakfast I wash dishes while Louis shows Zonnique and Breaunna where all of Casey's things are so they can help out with her.

While Liam is drying the dishes off and putting them up. We spend the day in watching movies when Niall comes over and we just had an overall good time today.

But unfortunately all good things must come to an end. And that's exactly what happened when Harry showed up at my house.

I know I'm an asshole with all of these cliffhangers but bare with me, please.

Love to you all!~Delilah Sapphire