Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Niall's POV

If you told me last week that I’d be kissing Harry Styles, I would have laughed as if you cracked the best joke in the world and then I would have done what any directioner would do and smile sadly before saying “well he has to notice me first”.

But here I was. Kissing Harry Styles. And he initiated the kiss.

But why was I kissing him? He liked Louis right? Larry all the way!

“Stop. Harry. I can’t do this. You love Louis. Not me. I like you and all but I don’t want to be a rebound or someone you can use to just get over your feelings.” I told him, pushing him away from me.

“I’m not. As soon as I met you I knew that I liked you. Maybe not as much as I like Louis but if I couldn’t have Louis then I would go for you.” He said. “Oh c*** that came out wrong.”

“it’s ok. I get what you mean.” I smiled sadly.

“Oh good.” He said, sighing with relief.

“So….” I said. He took a deep breath before asking the question.

“Niall Horan. Would you like to be my boyfriend? I mean we would have to keep it a secret from management at least because then they would murder us or something but – “ he said before I cut him off.

“Sure.” I said smiling before walking over and hugging him. Ok ok. I know what you’re thinking. I know I said that I’d never date Harry because Louis and Harry were together but obviously they weren’t together. But then they would never get together is what you’re thinking next. Now. Here’s where I’m being smart. If me and Harry are dating, Louis would get so jealous that he wouldn’t be able to resist and then bam! Larry. See? I’m genius!

“So…boyfriend.” I said,

“I like the sound of that.” He said smiling, placing his forhead against mine.

“Should we tell the other boys?” I asked him.

“Hmm…. Well they might work it out eventually since we have just under a month together but yeah ok. Let’s go tell them.” He said.

He stood to his full height again, hugging me before he reached down and entwined our fingers together.

He gently pulled me out of the room.

“Where is everyone?” he asked.

“Oh s*** I left Liam and Zayn locked in the kitchen.” I said.

“What?” he asked me confused.

“Oh. They were fighting and I forced them to sort out their problem while they were waiting for Paul to come take Zayn to the hospital.”

“Hospital?” he asked.

“He has a broken nose. Liam punched him.” I explained. He nodded in understanding.

“So should we still tell them?” He asked.

“yeah. I’ll go check to see they haven’t killed each other. Paul should be here in about 10 minutes.” I said.

I let go of his hand and walked towards the kitchen. I unlocked the kitchen door to see Zayn and Liam sitting at opposite ends of the kitchen. Zayn looked shocked and Liam just had a blank look on his face. When I opened the door, both their heads turned to me.

“Ummm guys… You can come out now. Harry and I wanted to say something.” I said to them. They nodded and slowly pulled themselves up and walked out of the kitchen towards the living room.

“I’ll go get Louis.” I said to Harry.

I went up to their bedroom and knocked on the door.

“Louis? It’s Niall. Could you please come to the living room?” I asked him through the door.

I leaned back away from the door and slowly it opened. Louis looked confused to put it simply. As he came out, he nodded before silently heading to the living room.

When everyone was there, I sat down next to Harry.

“Umm so basically we just wanted you guys to be the first to know. Nialler and I are dating.” Harry said, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

“What!?” Liam and Zayn screamed out simultaneously. They started blabbering nonsense that was uncomprehensible.

But I didn’t care about their reaction. I turned to look at Louis’ face. His jaw was wide open before he shut it and his mouth turned into a straight line, his eyes shooting daggers at me and his hands were curled into fists.

Jealous Louis was on the rise. Hopefully this plan would work. Hopefully.

A/N Hey guys! So what did you think of this chapter? More Narry. And what do you guys think of Niall’s plan? Sorry I took so long to update this! Had my final High School Exams but NOW THEY’ RE FINISHED!!! YAY!!! Anyways, votes and comments are much appreciated!

Thank you 

Rebecca