Chapter 2

A/N Hey guys! It's me, Rebecca aka @bex_the_box! I'm writing this chapter of TLOANSTFB! Hope you guys like it so far and I hope you'll like this chapter :D  

Chapter 2 

Niall's POV 

After I entered the competition, I ran back downstairs, grabbed my dinner and ran back into my room, placing my laptop on my desk.  

"Hey you sexy boys!" I greeted the many posters on my walls as I shovelled the rest of the food into my mouth. Once I had swallowed the food, I walked over and quickly kissed my Liam and Zayn posters before sitting down at my desk. I quickly opened tumblr again and searched up the Larry tag.  

Larry... Larry was the most perfect relationship in the whole entire world. No other relationship could even been half as perfect! Larry was definitely my OTP and if you don't know what OTP is get out of my kitchen. Ziam, Zayn and Liam, was cute sure but there was no way they were in love. With Larry however, you could tell they were in love. It was so obvious. Ahhh my little Larry shipping heart! 

I quickly scrolled through the endless amount of pictures until I stopped at one that had a YouTube link... A Larry video. Without hesitation I clicked on the link, plugged my earphones into the computer and watched it.  

By the end of it I was sobbing like crazy and the tears stream down my face! The larry feels. I can't even - They were just so perfect. I couldn't help but sob.  

Copying the link into a new tweet on twitter, I quickly tweeted the link saying "Larry feels. I just can't - So perfect. *sobs*" before I went back to sobbing over the perfect video.  

A few moments later my phone lit up and I saw there was a twitter notification.  

"@Harry_Styles: My sandwich today is quite nice. How are you all .x" Harry's on! TIME TO SPAM HIM!!!!!!!! I thought to myself.  

I quickly switched back into the twitter tab on my computer and got to work spamming away.  

"@NiallHoran: @Harry_Styles HIIIII HARRRY!!! I'm ok but I would be better if you noticed me." 

"@NiallHoran: @Harry_Styles How's Louis going?"  

"@NiallHoran: @Harry_Styles Got any more tattoos that may or may not link to Larry?"  

"@NiallHoran: @Harry_Styles Ahhh ½ of Larry! Larry is perf #justsaying #larry" 

You get the point.  

30 minutes later there was no luck. The familiar feeling of rejection overwhelmed me once again and I roughly closed the laptop lid and went to sulk on my bed.  

Life sucks when you're rejected.  

Once I was done sulking, I went back onto the website of the competition to look at when the winner would be announced. 3 more days... 3 days to long!!!  

Turning back to Tumblr, I quickly reblogged a picture of Liam shirtless and dripping wet from when they were touring in Australia and then reblogged another picture of Zayn before glancing up at the time. 10pm. How did time pass so quickly? 

I don't want to go to sleep though... what if they did a twitcam while I was asleep? Or a follow spree? Or a tweeting spree? Or what if another twitter Larry moment happened and then got deleted before I could see it? Damn you sleep. 

Unfortunately for me, my eyes drifted closed against my own accord and before I knew it was asleep.  

"And the winner of the competition to meet One Direction is..... NIALL HORAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the radio announcer said. What? I won?! 

"Really?!" I asked them, my eyes wide in shock.  

"No. We were joking. You didn't win. In fact you lost. You don't know anything about One Direction, directionator!" the announcer said. What?  

"I'm not a directionator!" I said. Tears were dripping down  

"Directionator. Directionator. Directionator." They chanted 

"I'M NOT A DIRECTIONATOR!" I screamed. My eyes, opened to see I was twisted around the sheets on my bed, sweat was dripping down my face and I was panting as if I was out of breath.  

"Are you ok, Niall?" My mum said running towards my room.  

"Um... yeah. I'm ok." I said quietly. "Just a bit of a nightmare." 

"Oh ok." She said, nodding before she turned and went back to her room.  

I took a deep breath, collecting my thoughts before I closed my eyes and drifted back to sleep.  

3 days later 

I woke up at 6am and took a deep breath. The winner was going to be announced today. They said that at 8am they would announce the winner and then would call up the winner afterwards to give them more details. I'm just praying that that person is me. Even though I'm one out of millions of fans that could've won I really hope it's me.  

I went on Tumblr and Twitter again until 7:45. I brought the radio up to my room and turned it on. They played Little Things, then Live While We're Young, the What makes you beautiful, then Kiss you... then FINALLY the radio announcer said "and now the announcement all you directioners have been waiting for."  

"The winner of the 'Biggest Directioner Contest'. As you all know, the winner will be announced on here and then I'll call up the winner afterwards to give them more details." He said.  

"HURRY UP AND GET TO THE BLOODY ANNOUNCMENT!" I screamed at the radio. I swear if my mum was standing outside my door she'd think I was mental and would send me to a mental hospital or something.  

"And now... the winner of the 'Biggest Directioner Contest' is... drumroll please..... Niall Horan!" the announcer said. My breath caught. My eyes widened in shock. What? I must be hearing things 

"Congratulations to Niall! I'll be in contact with you shortly to tell you more details." He continued. Nope I wasn't hearing things...  

I HAD ACTUALLY WON THE COMPETITION! I WAS GOING TO MEET ONE DIRECTION IN A BLOODY BEACH HOUSE IN CALIFORNIA AND I WAS GOING TO SPEND A MONTH WITH THEM.  

I WAS GOING TO SEE MR SEX-ON-LEGS PAYNE AND MR SEX-ON-LEGS MALIK AND LARRY STYLINSON IN THE FLESH.  

And then I started screaming, jumping around my room and crying.  

A/N Chapter 2 :D Hope you guys like it! The video on the side is the video I was thinking of when I was writing about the perfect Larry video that Niall watches!  

Votes and comments much appreciated! Thank you x