Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Niall's POV

"Niall!! We're going to the beach! Get up!!!" I heard Louis yell excitedly, running into my room.

"Ugh. What?" I groaned, rubbing sleep out of my eyes.

"Come on sleepy head! We're going to the beach." Louis repeated quieter this time.

"Ok. Ok. Give me 15 minutes." I said, gently pushing him out of the room.

"Hurry up!" He called, cheekily before running down the hall to his and Harry's room. I gingerly pulled myself out of bed and went to my bag. I decided against a shower since I'd probably need to take one afterwards so I pulled on a shirt and my swim shorts before checking how I looked in the mirror since well... I'm going to the beach with one direction so I should look presentable at least.

"Ok! I'm here. Let's go!" I called excitedly as I clambered down the stairs.

"Yay! Let's go!" Louis said loudly, jumping onto Harry's back.

"Come on Hazzahorse! Ride like the wind Haz!" he said, cheekily pulling Harry's curls as if they were reins.

Harry blushed before giggling quietly.

"Boo. We'll probably get there quicker if you don't ride me." Harry said.

"Ride me, huh?" Louis replied raising his eyebrow suggestively. I watched as Harry's face turned a dark red, realizing what he just said before Liam cleared his throat awkwardly.

"Let's just go." Liam said, walking towards the door.

"Good idea." Zayn agreed, following Liam out of the door. Louis climbed off Harry and ran quickly out the door.

I noticed Harry was still standing in the same position as he had been in originally so I went up to him and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Harry? You ok?" I asked him.

"What? Oh yeah. I'm fine." he replied, turning to face me before walking past me out the door.

I sighed but followed him out the door.

The beach was only a couple minutes walk so we all walked there together. Liam and Zayn were talking together, Louis was running off excitedly like a little child and Harry was hanging back quietly, his eyes following Louis' every move, sighing every so often to himself.

It was pretty obvious that he loved Louis. The way his face lit up every time Louis walked into the room and his eyes turned to slits every time Eleanor was mentioned. Harry was in love with Louis. One day being with them and it was so obvious.

By now we had made it to the beach so I laid my towel down on the sand before pulling my sunglasses over my eyes. Louis and Harry had immediately run down to the water.

I laid down on my towel and turned around to slowly pull my shirt off. I was insecure about myself and next to these sex gods it was even worse.

Once I had pulled off my shirt I laid back down on my towel so that the sun could reach my pale chest.

I could feel eyes on me so I lifted up my sunglasses to see Zayn and Liam not so subtly checking me out.

As their chocolate brown eyes roamed my pale chest, I could feel my cheeks get hot and I reached for my shirt to cover my chest.

As soon as I covered my chest, they snapped out of their trance and looked away.

"Um... so yeah. I'm going to go for a swim." Liam said awkwardly before reaching for the hem of his shirt. My eyes followed his hand as he slowly peeled off his shirt. I thought he looked hot with a shirt on but dayum he was sexy without a shirt.

My eyes raked up and down his toned chest as he stood in front of me, dropping his towel and then turning to run towards the water.

"Next time you're checking someone out, watch the drool." he said, winking at me before running to the water.

My hand quickly snapped up to my chin to wipe off the drool but thankfully there was none.

Zayn chuckled at me before getting up and pulling off his shirt.

Trails of tattoos weaved around his chest and I physically had to hold my hand down to stop from reaching out and touching them... or more specifically just touching his chest. As they did with Liam's, chest, my eyes raked up and down his chest. I followed it down until I reached to his visible 'v' line causing me to moan.

S***.

"Did you just moan?" he asked me.

"Um... no?" I replied. He raised an eyebrow before laying out his towel and lying face up on it. He closed his eyes and let the sun touch his god-like body.

Now I wish I was the sun. I could touch his chest, trace his tattoos and just do what every directioner dreams to do. I was finally able to see the chest I have been dreaming about for ages, in front of me. Oh gosh that sounds perverted. Oh well I'm a perverted directioner.

"Niall. You're staring." Zayn mumbled causing me to quickly but reluctantly turn my face from his chest to my lap.

I laid back down onto my towel and put my sunglasses over my eyes again.

"WATER FIGHT!!" I heard Louis call, running up to us dripping droplets of water onto our chests.

"Come on lazy bums! We're having a water fight!" he said. I groaned but pulled myself up.

"I'll just stay here." Zayn said.

"You're missing out!" Louis called before running back down to the water.

I followed him and as soon as I touched the water, a splash of water hit my face. I wiped the water from my eyes to see Harry smirking at me.

"Oh it's on!" I said to him.

"Like donkey Kong?" Liam asked.

I laughed before nodding.

"Yes. Like donkey Kong." I said before pushing some water into his face. He fake gasped before splashing me. To the right of us Harry was running as quickly he could away from Louis.

I waded through the water until I got to Louis.

"Hey, Louis!" I calked. He turned around and at that moment I splashed him. Harry came up from behind him and splashed him so he was surrounded by water.

"Haz! I thought you were on my side!" Louis cried, turning around. I noticed Zayn had come closer to us, standing at the edge of the water and Liam was wading closer to us.

"Oof!" I heard someone cry out. I turned back to see Harry sitting in the water with Louis pretty much straddling him. Their faces were so close that one little movement could make their lips meet. Harry was looking lovingly into Louis' eyes and Louis back at him. I don't get how Louis couldn't see how much he loved Harry.

"Now kiss!" I heard someone say. Everyone turned to look at me, confused. Why was everyone looking at me?

Then it dawned on me. Oh s*** I was the one that said that.

A/N It's Rebecca here. There's chapter 10! Hope you guys like it! Sorry it took so long to upload!!! I've been busy with school and stuff :\ What do you think of this chapter? Votes and comments much appreciated! 

Thank you :)