A Master & His Servant

[edited: 8/17/2015]

________________

Chapter Eight: A Master & His Servant

I was facing my father's throne when they arrived not even two hours later. A young soldier- a fledgling by the Guard standard's, came flitting into the throne room. His hair wild from the speed he had picked up.

"Master Raven, we bring you the prisoner we captured in the borderlands."
The Guard filed in one-by-one, a group of seven surrounding a figure I couldn't see. I took note that most of the Guard was gone and the men showed signs of recent battle.

A small, lean figure was dropped to the floor in front of me. Silver hair curled on top of a person's head which nearly touched the floor the were kneeling against. 

A familiar scent made my heart ache, and I knew who the prisoner was even before he lifted his face to glare defiantly at me.

My little Night, battered and bruised, kneeled before me on the immaculate marble floor where my father and brothers spent most of the time. His arms were bound behind his back. A thin open slash ran from the corner of his mouth in a grimace- and it was fresh.

Dried blood was caked in parts of his hair and stained his tight clothes- which were ripped, save for a crimson jacket he had draped across his narrow shoulders.

Despite his small body that looked fragile and distressingly girly, I knew the lean muscle that was on that stomach and the odd strength in those thin arms, I had felt them with my own hands as I had tasted him with my own lips... As the innocent act of trying to feed him his first vampiric meal turned me and forced me to succumb to an incredible carnal urge to ravish the creature I had created.

He's here! I sang in my mind. My icy heart gave an ecstatic lurch, slamming against my ribcage.
I became aware of everyone's eyes boring onto me. I turned and sat on my throne- three to the left of my father's own- and tried to appear as indifferent as possible.

"What are the committed crimes?" I kept my voice cold. It was hard to avoid looking at Night.

The same fledgling Guard as before listed some rather extensive crimes.

"..as well as attacking our Captain..." the officer snuck a smug glance in the direction of Captain Lei. The Captain's jaw tightened and it was clear that he was pissed. 

Night's two different colored eyes flashed in amusement. Clearly, he hadn't gone down without a fight. Good boy. I'd be sure to reward him later.

"What's your verdict, my liege?" My expression remained stony and brooding as I folded my hands in my lap. 

"Does the accused have anything to say?"

Night blinked and his full lips curled back from his teeth in a snarl. It was kind of cute. He looked like a kitten trying to intimidate a larger animal.

"Yes. I do have something to say." That voice seemed to vibrate me to my core. It was as if God himself had taken the most seductive arch-angel's song and tinted it with hatred just to pour it into the vocal chords of this lovely boy's body.

"I don't regret what I've done. Actually, I believe these men were trespassing on my coven's land, so naturally it would make sense for us to defend ourselves. And as for attacking the Captain. He's a fu-"

The fledgling officer from clamped a hand over Night's mouth as he mumbled a few choice words on what Captain Lei was.

Night was breathing heavily by the time the restraining hand left his lips. His chest heaved as it would if one had just gotten done with furious lovemaking.

I could see it now. That thin, narrow body under mine-bound to the bed-as his eyes stared into mine glazed over with want-

Uhn. Focus.

"Are you finished now?"

My beautiful little creation cocked his silver head to the side. "Sorry, Master. I apologize." I almost took him seriously, until he burst into maniacal laughter.

"How dare you mock the Princeling!" A member of the Dracolae court cried out angrily.
I raised a hand to reticent them.

"No. It is alright....I created this fledgling. And I will accept responsibility for his actions. Until my father and brothers return, he shall serve me and remain close by my side. Understood?"

The people in the throne room nodded or made sounds of concession.
Night's eyes tightened. In my head, it felt as if a battering ram had just pummeled my mental defenses away as if they were the thinnest stationery.

Serve you?! Me serve you?! Fuck you, you overgrown brat! I'm not one of your sla-

Quiet. I commanded him mentally. His thought flow cut off with a crunch.

"Gah!" Night clamored, his small, narrow face contorting in frustration. I stood from my seat and stepped down the marble stairs to stand in front of him.

Those gorgeous eyes bored into mine like abhorrent gems. One malachite green the other the color of gold or topaz.

"Unbind him, and return his belongings."

The members of the Guard that had been standing around my little love rushed to do as they were told like obedient dogs.

With a flash of a sword, Night's bindings were removed, and he massaged his raw wrists with a somber expression.

The same young officer from before came forward carrying a magnificent katana, and Night snatched it back from his grasp.

"Thank you, Dillian." He whispered softly. The fledgling nodded and smiled. I swallowed angrily.

"Now leave us. I need to discuss things with my fledgling."

Within seconds, the throne room was empty, save for me and Night.

He ran a pale hand through his unruly hair. 

"What is it that you want from me, Raven?"

I wanted to crush him in my arms right now for one.

"I simply wanted a new toy." I told him with a smirk, touching his hair.

Night growled and sprang gracefully back from my touch, his hand on his katana instantaneously. "Touch me and you will lose that hand."

I couldn't help it. I grinned a bit wider. "And then, they will kill you, and attack your coven."

Night's face turned dead, but I saw the anger in his eyes. It was lovely.

"Serve me, Night. Just for a while and then you are free."

"You won't attack the Dyavol Coven?" His voice was as dead as his expression.

I wasn't so sure I liked this anymore.

"No. I will not."

"Fine. I will serve you...Master."

I watched the last bit of life drain from those eyes.

______________________

Well its not much but here.

Dracolae family crest to the side.

COMMENT

VOTE

Alone~