A Rather Rude Person

[Edited: 8/11/15]

____________________________________________________

Chapter Three: A Rather Rude Person

>>>>>>>>>>FIVE YEARS LATER<<<<<<<<<

My feet jumped up and down in time to the heavy bass of the music. 

Warm bodies pumped full of adrenaline pressed against me doing the same. This was my equivalent to getting high. The scent of all this hormone, artificial sugar and excitement filled blood pumping through thousands of people was driving me almost as wild as the music was.

A huge guy rammed into me, almost knocking me over, which should have been nearly impossible.  And he would have, had I been human.

I gave him a cold stare from under from silver hair. I kept it close shave on the sides and longer in the front, touching my face.  

Good thing I'm wearing a beanie.

"Watch it you little shit." He growled in my face. I wrinkled my nose. The guys breath smelled like a dumpster after having a Port-A-Potty dumped in it. Gross. Did he believe in breath mints?

"You wanna go shit breath?" I asked, cocking an eyebrow. He gave a battle cry as his fist came up to meet my face. I jumped around him, masking it as dancing.

"MOSHHHHHH PIT!" Some kid screamed. Suddenly, bodies were throwing themselves against one another wildly in time to the music.

Nice.

I almost ran into some kid diving on top of two others. While I was trying not to break the humans, the guy took his chance to punch me in my face.

He put enough force behind it that any normal person would have need their jaw rewired shut. All he did to me was piss me off. I looked at him straight in the face before swinging my fist around to break his jaw. And then I stood over him as he clutched his face and stomped on his hip hearing it crack with a demonic smile dancing on my lips.

The smile got wider as I left him on the ground to the mercy of the pit.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I perched on the edge of the coffin waiting for my dear friend to rise. All of my clan had to sleep or stay in the dark until sunrise, whereas I did not. It was a rare although not uncommon characteristic, but this rather curious trait had gotten me dubbed a Daywalker among clan Elders.

I hummed Chelsea Smile for a bit while drumming my feet restlessly against Neo's coffin. Three..Two..One...

"Goddammit, night. Gerroff!" Neo screamed beating on the lid hard enough to bounce me around as I laughed. " Wait 'til I get ou- Awe, Isadora I'm sorry luv, we'll get out of here soon I promise." I heard him chuckle.

I laughed harder and pulled the heavy pine lid off with little effort. I almost cried as a very flustered Spanish beauty named Isadora climbed out of Neo's coffin screaming profanities at him. Not needing to sleep as the rest of my clan did* I had learned quite a few languages here recently. And hearing what she was saying made me nearly asphyxiate on my own laughter.

"You vile devil! I curse you! I will tell the hunters where you are! You devil!"

I felt a cold anger swirling inside of me, I stepped in front of my friend with my arms outstretched. The air around me grew visibly colder as well, as it normally did whenever a vampire was very, very, VERY, pissed. Neo trembled. "N-night...?"