I Fend Off A Predator.

[edited: 8/17/2015]

____________________________________

Chapter Four: I Fend Off A Predator

"There's something I want to talk to you about..." She whispered shyly. Alesana tucked some of her hair behind her pierced ears, and fixed me with an intense stare. "It's something important and I can't keep it to myself anymore."

I felt my face twist as my brow furrowed. What the hell could she possibly be hiding in that open-book mind of hers?

I heaved a great sigh, my stupid curiosity getting the better of me, and stepped out of the bath, grabbing a towel to wrap around my waist. I heard Alesana suck in a deep breath and I shot her a glance. 

"Well? What is it?" I stood over her, she looked up at me with wide mint green eyes. I saw her gulp, and I her cheeks took a pale pink tinge.

"I...have a c-confession." Alesana whispered.I made a hand gesture urging her to get on with it.

"I...am in...love..with..." She froze and stared me dead in the eyes.

Suddenly, she attacked.

I don't mean, I have to fight to the death attack, more like, okay- yeah I was fighting for my life and virtue. The woman was trying to fucking eat me alive it seemed. She was a lot stronger than she looked. 

She had one arm flung around my neck, locked so I couldn't pull away as her lips pressed firmly against my unwilling ones. Her other hand clutched the small of my back, her nails digging in, drawing blood, causing me to gasp, which allowed her to slip her tongue in my mouth.

What the fuck?!

This felt wrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrong.

I didn't like this.

I pushed against her waist, but she held on with all of her vampiric strength. Fury coursed through me as I became ever more pissed off. Alesana was getting frustrated as I didn't respond to her, and she bit down on my tongue, filling our mouths with my blood.

Now I was ready to kill her.

I took my hands from her waist and gripped her arms, my fingers digging into her muscles until she let out a yelp of pain and let go of me. It was against my morals to hit girls, but right now, I had to show her that no meant HELL NO.

I pushed her to the ground, feeling my eyes glowing as I pinned her. With a burst of surprising strength, she rolled us, pinning me to the floor with her knees on my shoulders.

"I have watched you ever since you've taken over the clan, Night." She whispered, trailing a hand up my chest. I shivered in disgust, but she apparently got the wrong idea."The first time I saw you I knew."

I looked up at her. "You knew what?" My voice filled with venom as I fought to get the molester off of me as she continued to touch me without my permission.Her hands trailed down to my hips and past my towel, where she cupped me. I hissed. NO.

"That you were my mate. Don't tell me you haven't felt the...connection that I have." Her eyes bored into mine with a mixture of madness and lust. She continued to attempt to stroke me and I continued to fight to get away.

"No, I haven't Alesana. Let me go." I felt a weird pain in the back of my mind then. And weird flashes began hitting me.

God, this hurts...

I saw brief flashes of pink and mismatched blue eyes filled with tears. And then my eyes filled with tears also. I felt the deep need to protect that person. So I would never see those eyes like that again.

Suddenly, I was brought back to the current situation by Alesana ripping my towel away. I heard her take in a shaky breath. "Oh my goodness...."

"GET OFF OF ME!" I yelled finally flipping her off of my body while she stared at my naked body in shock. She hit her head on the tiled ground of the bath house. And gave me a dazed look.

"I'm not interested in women! I like men!" I smacked her hard across the face. Tears streaked down my face angrily. "You just tried to molest me because of your own stupid delusions!" 

I heard footsteps and loud voices now, I quickly covered myself. Really...? You assholes come now?

Alesana stood up and slapped me. "WHAT?! I hate you for leading me on! I thought by coming in here and seducing you, I could get you to notice me, but no! You know what?! I'm leaving this damn clan. I'd rather be alone than led by a goddamn freak."

I grew silent. And stared at her with cold eyes, I went numb.

Suddenly, Alesana's face whipped hard to the right as someone slapped her. I stared as my third in command, Haziel, stared the other girl down with a pitch black gaze. Her caramel olive skin was angrily flushed.

"You don't EVER talk to him like that again!" Her voice was like fire, burning with the force of her anger. "You will be tried for your crimes against, Night. And banished for your imprudence if the Elders and the rest of the clan deem you unworthy of their mercy." Haziel was always so formal it was scary. The way she talked was just a friendly reminder that she was almost a hundred years older than I was. Her orange eyes bored into Alesana, and then she whirled to face me.

"Cover up, dear, for the sake of all of us." She waved a couple of vampires forward to grab Alesana firmly, and they marched from the room.

I was now alone. I fell to my knees and looked at my hands, wondering why I had just yelled that I was gay.

I guess it made sense. I had never shown interest in women, no matter how beautiful or how seductive they were. But I had kind of always found men mildly attractive without thinking about it.

Thinking about it, I had never shown interest in another person since that night. The only time I had ever responded or wanted anyone so much.

And I had run away.

Because I hated him for giving me this life. For forcing me to kill innocents to live. Don't get me wrong I tried the cliched Twilight approach, but trust me that's a load of bullshit. No vampire can survive off of nothing but animal blood. There isn't enough nutrients. That shit is just damn fiction.

But I digress. I hated him with every fiber of my being. But he was my Creator and I owed him my life.

But if I ever saw him again I would remove his balls and shove them up his ass.

Wow that was pretty gay wasn't it?

Hah.