"It's not going to happen, Sister. If we turned every man you dropped your knickers for, then human beings would cease to exist and we'd have no bloody food." Klaus says and I laugh. "How dare you, sir! You would do well to treat –" the governors son says and klaus grabs him by the neck and drags him down the hallway.

"Klaus stop that's enough." I shouted at him.
"Brother –" Elijah tried to stop him.
"Niklaus!" Rebekah shouts.
"Niklaus, wait!" Elijah shouts.
"NO!" Rebekah cries.

But klaus ignored us and throws the governors son of the balcony and he is instantly dead. Elijah held a sobbing Rebekah and I glared a klaus who shrugged.

Flashback over.

"Well, he wasn't good enough for you." Klaus said as an excuse.

"No one was ever good enough for me, Nik, you made sure of that. Now where is Elijah?" Rebekah asks. But klaus' phone rings and he goes to leave.

"Where are you going?" Rebekah asks
"It appears the night is not quite over, yet. I'm off for another drink with Marcel." Klaus said. That's all he bloody does lately.
"Elijah told me about your plan to take apart Marcel's empire piece by piece. I don't remember it involving you two drinking New Orleans dry together." Rebekah shouted.

"I know you don't have many friends, Rebekah, but what some friends do when they get together is they drink. And when they drink, they tell secrets. Marcel has somehow found a way to control the entirety of witches in the Quarter, and I aim to uncover the 'how' so I might take it for myself. Finding Elijah didn't make my to-do list today.Oh, and welcome home, little sister." Klaus said and left.

"You, pregnant and wolf girl. I'm going to search this house inch by inch until I find what my evil brother has done to my good one. Use are helping." Rebekah orders and I stand up.

"The governor had lots of secret rooms. I'll show you his favorite." Rebekah says to Hayley.
"You think Klaus killed him." Hayley said and I laughed.
"We can't be killed, silly girl. That doesn't stop Klaus from finding ways to torture us. He has a set of mystical silver daggers. One in the heart sends us into a deep slumber. Klaus gets his jollies from keeping us in a box, until he decides to pull the dagger out. That must be what he's done to Elijah. This one's mine." Rebekah says.

"He keeps your coffin on standby. Where's yours?" Hayley asks.
"He likes to be prepared for when his family members inevitably disappoint him. Elijah's isn't here – he must've stashed him elsewhere. Oh and Estella doesn't have one yet." I was confused by what she said.

"I feel sick." Hayley said.
"Welcome to the family, love. You should've run the second you realized Elijah was gone and took Estella and the baby with you." Rebekah said.

"Yeah, well, the witches have put some sort of hex on me. As long as I'm carrying this baby, I can't leave New Orleans. If I do, they kill me." I said to her.
"Well, knowing Klaus, he's planning a box for you the second you give birth to whatever's cooking in your tum. I'm leaving as soon as I find Elijah. Being daggered in a box for decades sucks, trust me. You'd best find a way to break that hex and run Estella. Come and find me when you do." Rebekah says and I smile.

"Hayley I'm not sure I want the baby anymore." I quietly say to her. She nods and hugs me.

----------------------
Me and Hayley grab our coats and go to get some wolfs bane. I'm doing the right thing.