Chapter 39 - "Our perfect day!"

N: You're the only person I need Manik! You may not feel the same way for me as I feel for you. But if you've ever considered me as your bestfriend then stay... I need you Manik! Yes Arya is my childhood friend but Manik you're a very special friend. You've done a lot for me! You're the once in a lifetime friend... Yes I'm hurt because of the words you said. But right now I don't care about that idiot Manik... I want my bestfriend Manik, I want my Monkey, please give me my Monkey best friend back... Just for today atleast, please?

She had tears in her eyes by now! I have really hurt her a lot! That's not what I wanted... I thought me staying away from her would make her happy but I was so wrong! I can't see her crying... Especially not because of me. She said I was her once in a lifetime friend.... I was special! The truth is she's the one who is special... She's my once in a lifetime friend! And I can't loose her... I can't! I'll admit I've been a complete idiot in these past two days but my intentions weren't to hurt her... They really weren't but she got hurt... She got hurt because of me! I couldn't see her crying anymore so I ran to her and hugged her... It was a much needed hug! I couldn't deal with the distance between us... Why? I don't know! Is it because she's my bestfriend? Or is it something else? Do I love her? But I loved Soha and how I felt for her I've never felt for Nandini... Infact what I feel for Nandini is way deeper than what I felt for Soha. I'm so confused but right now I didn't care about what my heart felt. All I cared about is that one of the most important girls in my life is crying, begging for me to stay and I can't dishearten her! I really can't!

N: Monkey promise me you won't go anywhere! Please! I can't imagine my life with out!

M: I promise you potato I won't go anywhere. Now please stop crying!

I wiped her tears and held her hands. I looked down at my lap and started to speak.

M: Nandini I know you're hurt about my reaction from yesterday but I promise you I didn't mean it. I'm sorry I called your love a mistake... It wasn't intentional. And Nandini I loved Soha and how I felt for her I've never felt for you... Infact what I feel for you is way deeper than what I felt for Soha. I don't know what this feeling is... I really don't! But I need you to give me some time to figure out my feelings because I can't imagine life without you either! I don't know if it's because you are my bestfriend or it's something else... I really don't know! But please I need some time!

N: Manik look at me!

I raised my head to look towards her. Both our eyes were filled with tears.

N: Manik I know how you feel... It's not easy for you. I'll wait Manik... I'll wait for you to realise your true feelings for me! But please don't ever tell me to give up on you because if you do then mai Aryaman kaa haath pakar lungi! And then you won't be able to get me back... ever!

M: Really? And you think I'll let you do that?

N: I don't see how you'll be able to stop me!

M: Really? So you want to know how I'll stop you?!

N: Go on... Tell me!

M: Are you sure?

N: I'm sure!

As soon as she said that I grabbed her arms and started to ticke her... She was very ticklish! I aimed for her tummy as that was her weakest spot!