Chapter 15

A/N
It's short but it's only because next chapter will be one big chaos + it'll be in Lauren's POV

Rihanna's POV

"I really don't care what any of you do. Just don't get out of the classroom, don't throw things, don't yell across the room, and don't do anything stupid. If a teacher comes in, be quiet and act like you're doing something productive. Other than that, what happens in detention stays in detention." With that said, Lauren slumps on the chair behind the teacher's desk, looking unamused.

"Wait so we can move wherever we want?" Dinah asks before setting her bag down on the floor.

"Knock yourself out. Not literally because then that'll mean I'll have to call the ambulance. Then they'll come in and question me on why one of my students had a head concussion. You'll most likely sue me by telling the court that I told you to knock yourself out. After that, I'll be thrown in jail. Once I get out I would be broke for the rest of my life and I honestly don't feel like going through all that trouble. So in other words, yes, Dinah you can move."

The whole class let out a laugh at Lauren's little ramble about 'knocking yourself out'. I saw as Camila stared at her girlfriend with admiration.

Even if it was sort of wrong of Lauren to involve herself with Camila romantically, I couldn't help but feel so happy for Lauren. After all, she didn't really enjoy her teenage life very well.

Last night before both of us were drunk off our asses, Lauren spoke to me about the struggles she went through when she was in high school. She gave me a much better understanding on why she somewhat hates this mission. With pain in her eyes, she admitted to me that every time she sets foot in this place, she feels like she's reliving her whole 4 years of high school.

My thoughts were interrupted when a strong, yet soft hand grasped my shoulder. "Can I sit here?"

I look up and see Will staring at me with hopeful eyes. "Of course, just pull a chair from a different desk and drag it over here."

Perfect, now all I have to do is try to get things out of him. Lauren definitely wants me to get a little closer to Will since we can get many information that'll lead us towards the real identity of Dragon. 

After getting himself seated next to me, I was worried about how he was after the whole incident in the hallway. "How are you feeling? How's your jaw?" I ask, reaching out and gently running my thumb across his jawline.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Jay Jay staring at Will and I with so much fury. That boy better get the hint that I'm not interested in him. He disgusts me so much.

"I'm doing better. Could've been worse." The blue eyed guy states, shivering under my touch. I look over to my left and see all of the girls sitting in a group together. Ally sends a smile my way, along with Normani.

Then I remembered what the girls were insinuating during lunch the other day. "Hey Will, can I ask you something?"

The brunette nods, giving me his full attention. "Are you and Ally close? Like are you guys a thing?"

He had this weird face expression that I couldn't quite read. "No. I don't know why many people have asked me that."

"It just seems like it. I'm sorry if my question offended you."

"It didn't offend me. But look, I'm gonna tell you the truth. You probably don't know, but most people around here have heard things about me. I've done things in the past that I'm not really proud of. But there's this huge rumor about me that got spread. A couple months ago, I was having problems, family problems. My life was kind of a mess." He sighs, taking a deep breath before continuing.

"Ally sits next to me in one of my classes, so one day she noticed that I was having a bad day. She would ask me what was wrong and she would try to help me in anyway she could. The both of us became really good friends but I didn't really want to get close to her during school or else people would most likely start to get suspicious about us. Though, apparently they already have. She's a really good friend, nothing more, nothing less."

I was definitely concerned about Will possibly hurting Ally. If he got too close to her, she could end up getting hurt since he's working with someone clearly dangerous. Knowing Ally though, she's too sweet of a girl to stop her friendship with him.

"Oh, I guess that makes sense. So you don't even have like a little crush on her? I mean, look at her she's really beautiful." I tease, giving him a smirk. He chuckles to himself and looks down shyly.

"She is indeed very beautiful but... I got my eyes on someone else." His eyes all of a sudden shifted towards me. He extended his hand over to mine, laying his on top of it.

I would be lying if I said I didn't feel a little awkward at this. That is why I averted his gaze and instead turned my head to the right.

I saw Lauren send a wink my way, noticing how close Will and I were. Since I couldn't verbally cuss her out, I lifted up my middle finger from under the desk. She definitely saw because she began laughing silently before making her way towards Camila.

Thankfully, Dinah disrupted 'the moment' between Will and I. "Laurel, come and sit with us over here." She shouted from across the room. I nodded at her and gathered up my things.

"You don't wanna go over there with me?" I suggest, feeling a little bad for sort of ditching him.

"No, it's fine. I'll rather just stay here. Thanks for listening to me by the way."

"Anytime." I smile and begin to head towards the girls. Right away he pulled me back by the arm, making me stop.

"Hey, um, well there's this party at my house this weekend and I just wanted to invite you to it. You can tell the other girls as well, in fact, I think Dinah already knows." I place my hand on his shoulder, giving him a reassuring squeeze. I go sit down on one of the empty seats in the group the girls were sitting.

"Hi guys. There's a party this weekend at Will's house. Who's in?" I asked, looking around to everyone, including Lauren.

"Is that even a question? Of course I'm in!" Dinah sequels, setting her phone down on the desk. Both Ally and Normani nodded in agreement with Dinah.

"What about you Camila? Are you going?" I question, knowing damn well that Lauren wouldn't like it if she went. The young agent couldn't say shit right now. After all, she was just her teacher at this moment.

"I don't think I am. After what happened in the last one, I don't want to go through it again. This time, Ms. Jauregui won't be there to help me out." She laughs, looking up at her girlfriend.

Oh, she'll be there alright. 

"You should really come, it'll be fun. Just don't drink as much as you did last time." I try to persuade. "Okay, I guess I'll go, but I won't be drinking anything, so don't offer me things."

I notice Lauren sending me the deadliest glares. I don't even care, that's what she gets for teasing me about Will rather than doing something to stop the awkwardness I felt. She could've gotten me out of the situation but instead she sat back and laughed her ass off about it.

There was a vibration on the inside of my pocket. I took my phone out and tried my best to contain myself from bursting out laughing.

Lauren: I'm gonna kill your ass!

Rihanna: Payback's a bitch isn't it?

A/N
I decided that the next chapter will have the discovery that you guys might like, I hope.

I know it can get boring when there's not that much camren action but trust me, it's coming, and it's only because I'm leaving sooooooo many clues about Dragon when it's during Rih's POV.

Lauren's POV will start off in the following chapter.

  -Andrea