Chapter 11

Lauren's Pov

I was currently sitting in the couch with Rihanna. I was extremely anxious for the explanation that awaited.

"So I talked to Adams today. And well, as we were talking he told me that ever since you mentioned to him about Camila's situation, he's looked into it. Long story short, we both did our research and found out that there are no records confirming the death of Camila's mother."

"Wait Wait. So you're telling me, that Camila's mom isn't dead?"

"That's exactly what I'm telling you." Rihanna nodded.

"It makes no sense... But it makes a lot of sense." I immediately remembered what Camila had told me.

"It all adds up now. Camila had told me that she never went to her mother's funeral. And that the only reason she found out about her mother's death was because of the two men that told her while she was waiting to be picked up after school 7 years ago." I reveal, connecting the dots with all the information I had.

"Wait, but why did her mom fake her own death?" Rihanna questions furrowing her eyebrows.

"I don't know. Oh! And now that I'm remembering, Camila told me that when she asked Dinah's mom if her mom was dead, all she said was that she was sorry, but she never answered her with a yes or a no." I say beginning to match up all the clues.

"We still aren't 100% sure that her mom isn't dead though. We're pretty positive that she's alive but we can't confirm it." She shrugs.

"What about her dad? Did you guys find out anything about her dad?" I quickly ask.

"Okay so remember that email that Jay Jay received?" I nod my head urging her to continue.

"Well, apparently the organization that was somewhat connected to Malcolm's dad, can very much be connected to the disappearance of Camila's father. What I'm thinking is that maybe Camila's dad was somehow involved in that same organization. But I can't really assure you anything, these are just theories that Adams and I came up with." She informs, letting out a sigh at the end.

"What we need to do is find out if Camila's mom is really dead, and we need to find out why her father disappeared." I tell Rihanna, running a hand through my hair.

"Yup. But before we do all of that, we need to find out who the hell is Dragon. That guy isn't getting away that easily. " She assures raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah, we can look into that later. But I'm hungry right now so lets just eat." I stand up and head to the kitchen after having my stomach growl.

After we ate, we had small discussions about possible ideas that related to the mission. We then got too tired and ended up going to bed.

In the morning when I arrived to class, I saw Dinah sitting in her desk with her head down, alone in the empty classroom.

I walked up to her and gently squeezed her shoulder to get her attention. I noticed the upset expression on her face once she lifted up her head.

"Dinah are you okay? What's wrong?" I ask growing concerned. She brings her hands to her face and shakes her head, small sobs beginning to come out of her. I immediately crouch down and wrap an arm around her.

"Dinah, tell me what's wrong?" I inquire, feeling more worried by the second. She removes her hands from her face and speaks up, "Ms. Jauregui, I need your help."

"I will help you with anything but you first have to tell me what's going on." I truthfully tell her. I wait for her to calm down a little bit. After a couple minutes, she explains, "I'm scared. I'm so scared."