Love Is In The Air

Vitani

Morning...

"Vitani before we leave the Pride Lands I would like for you to meet two friends of mines." Kopa said.

I nod. "Okay like who?"

Two male lions step out from behind two bushes. They both stare at me with awe. I cover my mouth with a giggle.

"Guys this is Vitani. The lioness I told you about." Kopa introduces. "Vitani, these are my friends Chris and Kam! They've been with me every since I left that animal reserve place."

"Hello!" I greet with a kind smile.

"Well, hello beautiful!" Kam flirted.

Kopa roll his eyes at him.

Chris step up and shook my paw. "Hi there! Kopa has told us so much about you."

I turn my head facing Kopa with a smirk. "Oh really? I hope it's good nothing bad."

"Trust me it's all good!"

Kopa for some strange reason started to get irritated. He walks off, "Okay enough chatting let's get a move on."

"Wait, they're coming with us?" I ask, jumping to his side.

"Yeah. These my boys their with me for life! I was hoping you didn't mind?"

"No, I don't. Just asking that's all..."

The four of us walk out of the Pride Lands territory. I slow down and happen to fall behind them.

"Tani you coming?" Kopa ask, looking over his shoulder.

I look far back at Pride Rock.

It was nice living here, now it's time for me to move on...

I made a sigh then turn around giving Kopa a half smile and nodded.

"Yeah, sorry."

I leap to his side. We continue walking together. I have no idea where the four of us are going to. Hopefully our next destination will be something great.

*
*
*
*
*
Later on that day...

"Guys I'm starving!" Whined Kam.

Chris rolled his eyes. "Kam when is there a time your not hungry?"

"I can answer that. Never!" Kopa replied, rolling his eyes too.

I giggle at them while Kam whined again like a little cub.

"Guys I'm being serious!" He said.

"Then go find something to eat. I guess we could stop here and rest for a while. We've been moving all afternoon!" Said Kopa sitting underneath a shady tree.

Chris follow behind Kam. "I'll go with him Kopa. Hopefully we can bring something back for all of us to eat."

Kopa nodded. While those two left to go find some lunch, Kopa and I stayed relaxed laying under the tree. I have no idea why it's so hot today!