Games

Maha

"Come on new cub, follow us!" Said the light peach-ish fur, light beige underbelly and paws, emerald green eyes cub running out of the cave.

"Yeah, that is if you can catch up!" Laughed the other cub who's running behind his brother. He has auburn fur, tan muzzle underbelly and paws, with reddish brown eyes.

"Hey, wait for me!" I called.

I jog behind them. When I got outside I didn't seem them anywhere.

Hmm, that's odd?

"Got ya!"

"Huh? Aaaaaaaah!"

I was tackled on the ground.

"Hehe, my name is Heri! What's your name?" Asks the light cub.

I cover my eyes shyly. "M-Maha..."

"Get off her Heri! You're probably crushing her." Said the dark cub. "Sorry, excuse my dumb brother."

Heri got off me and frowned. "Hey!"

"My name is Makosa! You are?"

"Maha...my name is Maha."

Makosa smiled. "Awesome! It's nice to have an aunt that's the same age as us. This should be fun!"

Heri sat down with a shrug. "I guess. It still seems a little weird to me though. But we'll adjust! So where ya from Maha?"

Where I'm from? To be honest, I really don't know!

I stand up from the ground looking confused. "Umm, I really don't know."

Makosa laughed. "How do you not know where you live?"

Heri nudged him with a small growl. "Hey, leave her alone Makosa. If Maha doesn't know then she doesn't know okay!" Heri turn his attention back to me and smile. "It's okay. I'm sure your mom who's also our grandma probably may know where you guys are from."

I made a half smile and nod. "Yeah..."

"Say, wanna play?"

"Play?"

Heri chuckled. "Yeah like hide in go seek or tag?"

I look confused again. "Huh?"

"You don't know those games?"

I stood there silent.

Makosa widen his eyes. "You've got to be joking. Please tell me you're joking Maha!"

I didn't say word. Makosa fell on his back laughing again. Heri rolled his eyes at his brother's childish behavior.

(Author's Note: Remember guys, Maha has been living inside the den since she was born and hasn't gotten out until now for the first time. She hasn't played with any Cubs so this is all new to her! 😁).

"Please ignore him. He still acts like a small cub." He said.

Makosa had stopped laughing and frown. "Hey I heard that!"