Life Of A Rouge

Zawadi

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Okay, so everyone has been commenting asking me "What happened to Zawadi?" "Where is she?" "Is she still in the book?" Zawadi is still a character here so don't freak out haha. I see she's the MOST popular out of my own characters. Trust me, I did not forget about my favorite girl ❤️. At first I wanted to cut her off meaning I did not want to continue her POV in this third book. But since you guys love her so much I'll finish her off yaaaaay! 😁 Okay, enough with all the interruptions you may enjoy the new chapter! 😝
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

~FLASHBACK~

"Leave me alone, Kibwe!"

Kibwe sprints up to my left side. "You can't run forever."

I growl at him. "Try me!"

Kibwe jumps in front of me causing me to crash into him.

"You idiot!"

We both roll down a high hill and land in a grassy meadow. I slowly stand rubbing my head.

"Zawadi, please...don't leave." Kibwe begs, while standing up.

I growl louder. "I can't believe my sister would do that me!"

"It's not Ama's fault. It's nobody's fault okay!"

"It is."

"You can't blame this on her. I proposed to Ama. She accept and your parents."

"...What?"

Disappointment is covering my whole entire face right now.

"Yes. We both thought you were dead. You never came back."

"Oh, so marry Zawadi's sister since she's dead? Bull sh-" I snarl.

Kibwe cut me off and frown. "Hey, watch your mouth! That's not how a princess should behave."

"I'm no longer a princess anymore or a member of this pride. I am out of here!"

I begin walking the opposite away from Kibwe.

"Ugh, your such a cub!"

I pause and look over my shoulder. "How so?"

"Instead of being childish Zawadi, you should be happy that your sister is now a Queen, married, and that your an aunt to two beautiful Cubs. As your King, my friend, and brother-in-law you should be happy. Why leave and throw that away? If your parents were alive, they would be happy to hear that you've returned. Where are you running off to next? No where, exactly!"

"You don't know where I'm going, Kibwe. Just shut your mouth!"

Kibwe released an angry roar and stomp his paw. "Why are you so angry?!"

I turn around quick facing him with tears. "BECAUSE I LOVED YOU!" I shout. "There I said it."

Kibwe's angry face had softened. "Zawadi..."