Our Last Adventure..?|Chapter 31

A Laurmau FF//AphmauXLaurance Book||One Last Adventure...?|Chapter 31

....

"Will you....?"

"Y-yes! A million times yes!" I hadn't noticed i was crying one again but these tears were different they were tears of joy....

He hugged me so tightly and we kissed each other...I hadn't noticed there was a whole crowd behind us clapping it was embarrassing but i was happy they were there it meant I didn't have to go around saying it from door to door,"We should get going alright? You seem rather tired" Laurance said slipping the ring on my finger and carrying me bridal style.

"Laurance! I can manage walking!! Put me down!"

I demanded but he looked at me and smirked and continued walking with me in his arms.

I however was being carried, i crossed my arms and pouted i kept squirming about telling Laurance to put me down.

"Aphmau come on stay still would ya pfft...your as heavy as it is...." He snickered.

"........Laurance!!!!!" I yelled.

"AHAHA!!!....im sorry it was a joke but seriously we are almost there."

"Alright..hmmph..."i look at my surroundings and

I eventually fell asleep.

"(Those two.... Heh)" Dante said in the distance before i has shut my eyes i smiled and drifted off to sleep.

...

The very next day...

Laurance's P.O.V

"Mmmph..w-what time is it...?" I barely manage to open my eyes and i stare at my left where the clock is 7:59 a.m

"Ughh...Aph...wake up..."i say lazily turning to my right.

"She is gone?!" I jumpnout of bed.

"Aph! Why do you never wake me up....?!" I complain, i get up and make the bed neat place the covers over some lumps(i mean i do that when i am lazy xD)

I put on my blue sweatshirt with my jeans and run out the door (okay obviously he brushed his teeth i was lazy to write that part dont judge ._.)

I look around for Aphmau no where to be seen, so i head to the guard station, and see Dante looking like he just woke up,"hey dante"

"Hey Laurance...."he yawns.

"Have you seen Aphmau?"

"No I haven't sorry pal but maybe Garroth or Dale has?" He states pouring himself coffee.

"Yeah where is Garroth and Dale?" I ask impatiently.

"Oh well....Dale he is...-he takes a sip from his coffee mug- at the guard tower...."

"Okay okay and what about Garroth?" I ask.

"Oh Garroth he... -he takes another sip but this time even longer- is at ummm...."

"Damn it Dante could you be any slower where is he?"

"Okay Okay Geez why in such a rush-

"Dante just please tell me..."

"Alright he is at -Dante attemps taking another sip-

I then take the cup because i know he is trying to annoy me.

"Dante!"

"Hey! Give it back!"

"Hurry up already then geez..."

"I actually have no idea where he is...."

"Some help you are dante....."

"You're welcome!" He yells back as i run to the guard tower.

As i make my toward it i see Dale leaving the place about to lock the door.(note: in this book there are usual limits for going into the tower)"Dale! wait!" I yelled hoping he heard me.

"Oh hey Laurance!" He says.

"Have you seen Aphmau or Garroth?" I ask.

"No not at all i was just headed to my house since my shift is over and its time to lock this for the afternoon." He explained.

"Is it possible if i could go up there?"

"Sure Laurance just make sure to lock it because i need to get home before my wife gets worried...(or yells at me)" he says handing me the keys.

"Oh alright no prob!" I respond ignoring the last thing he said.

I make my way up and rush toward the telescope seeing if i could spot where either of them are.

"Aha! There you two are!" I say in a successful tone.

I then ran back down out of breath, lock the place and make my way toward the plaza.

"Stupid Laurance! How could i have missed it i was just at her house...ughh..." I complain once again.

As i make it to the plaza i am completely out of breath so i lean against the wall.

...