Part 26 DaringAppleTreeExcitment

The title doesn't mean anything just find the word there hehe~

Sorry guys for the wait i didn't have Internet and when i did i didn't have my laptop with me so sorry  o(╥﹏╥)o But here is a chapter and i decided to skip all the smut because I'm not sure if you want PG-13 so enjoy and leave a vote and follow <3

Laurance's POV

"Aphmau?" i asked.

"Yes" she answered looking into my eyes.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" i asked a bit worried.

"YES!" she yelled in excitement as she jumped into my arms, i kissed her and she melted into the kiss and we made out for what seems like a long time until we parted ways when we needed to breathe.

"here Aph i brought something for you made by cadenza" i told her handing her the purple dress.

"Aww Thanks" Aphmau responded, putting on the dress.

"So How do i look?" She added.

"You look Amazing" i replied, hugging her.

"Oh Hey guys am i Interrupting something?" Dante asked walking in.

"Not at all what's up Dante?" i asked.

"Oh Well since Aphmau is here ill ask her can i borrow her for a sec?" He asked me raising his brow.

"Sure just bring her back" i answered looking at him jokingly.

Aphmau's POV

Dante pulled me outside by my wrist and looked at me worried.

"Dante you okay?" i asked him concerned.

"Aphmau i have been meaning to ask you its very important and i just cant deal with all this pressure an-

"Dante its okay just say it and ill help in anyway i can." i said in a calming voice with my hand on his shoulder, more like an act of a friendly way.

"Okay...here it goes" Dante said taking deep breathes.

"Yes?..." i asked as he paused.

"WELLILIKEKAWAII~CHANANDNICOLETHEYBOTHLIKEMEANDIACCIDENTLY

ASKEDTHEMBOTHOUTAPHMAUPLEASEHELPMEIDONTWANTOBEABRENDANANDICANTDECIDEWHOILIKEMORE!!"He Said quick.

"Okay. Dante. Slooow down." i told him.

"Okay... I like Kawaii~Chan and Nicol-

"Aww that's amazin-

"ANYWAY! They also like me i might've accidently asked them both out and I'm not sure who i like more please help me Aphmau i don't want to be a Brendan." He said concerned.

"W-Well i uhhh-

"I can help you Bro." Laurance said.

"Really!? That would be awesome!" Dante replied.

"Sure so its a date?" Laurance asked, as i punched his arm.

"Ow!" he replied rubbing his arm.

"Haha! Well ill have to see if i can let one of them down easy s-

"Its okay Dante~Kun Kawaii~Chan understands" A sweet kind voice said walking toward us.

"K-Kawaii~C-Chan! I-I C-Can E-Explai-

"No Need Dante~Kun Kawaii~Chan knows what had occurred, and she completely understands." Kawaii~Chan said, holding a big plate on her hands.

"............"

"So what brings you here all of a sudden Kawaii~Chan?" i asked trying to make things less awkward.

"Oh~ Kawaii~Chan Brought some red velvet cake for Aphmau~Senpai and Laurance~Kun she thought Aphmau~Senpai would share some with Laurance~Kun" She nudged me making my cheeks heat up.

"That is amazing thanks Kawaii~Chan can you put it on the table and we WILL be sharing it." Laurance said smirking at me which made me blush more, i became flustered.

"Laurance!" I yelled running after him, as i tripped and fell on him.

"Heh so might be guessing this is like what the second time you have fell on me?" he said smirking.

"Haha! Well i got you now don't I?" i mocked.

"NOPE!" he said as he got up and now had pinned me to the ground.

"Laurance!!!" i yelled, my face was beat red.

"Aww well we will leave you two love birds alone, Laurance Aph meet me around 8:30 at the plaza and i will  get everything ready." Dante said.

"Wait but Dante i could help yo-

"Nonsense Aph you already do so much for the village just take a break." Dante said.

"I Have and that lasted i don't know like a month or so that we were gon- wait.... OH MOTHER OF IRENE I NEED TO DO SO MUCH!"I remembered.

"Oh No you don't!" Laurance said pushing me on the bed.

"Laurance! T-There s-so m-much work to do i-

"Now stay here Aph ill be right back." Laurance said as he kissed me.

"Okay..." i said picking up my book called, "Midnight IV"

Laurance's POV

I just need sometime hopefully she wont try to open the door, I'm going to go help set up with dante so she wont be able to leave the room all the windows and just the door is losked i wouldn't want her to be stuck in there with no bathroom Haha! anyway i hope she will forgive me after this.

now for the date...........

Hey sweethearts so i made a new chapter again sorry it took so long i had some trouble and the title name is DATE if you haven't figured it out already! Leave a Vote and follow for more love ya'll bye~ <3

_XOXO

-Detra/Author~Sama<3