Masked Revealed... Part 8

Laurance's POV-

Garroth and I walked into the forest and looked everywhere but no sign of Aphmau that's when I see her sword on the floor. It's not like her to just leave her sword lying around... I began to panic.."Garroth! Aphmau's sword! Look!" I said.

"She would never leave that behind..." he said.

"We NEED to find her now!" I said.

"Agreed.. she could be in danger...." Garroth replied. As we began looking around and walking deeper into the forest.

-Aphmau's POV-

"WHO ARE YOU?!" I yelled.

"My name.. is Lillian....." she said smirking.

"W-What....." I said as I see a man appear behind her.

"Lillian you have done well now let me take care of this." a voice said as I saw a man approach me.

"Z-Zane?!" I said yelling as he started to choke me.

"Lady Aphmau... I have a request now you either take it or suffer the consequences..." he said smirking.

"W-WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" I Yelled.

"Now Now no need to scream" he said covering my mouth with a scarf. "Will you take my offer of marrying me?" he asked.

"NEVER!" I said but my answer came out a muffle, I shook my head.

"Alright then if you wont do it then I guess ill just have to...." he said. after that everything went dark.

-Laurance's POV-

Garroth an I saw someone walking with 2 others to some place as we walked toward them they had left. I looked at the ground and saw a scarf. I handed it to Garroth and he had a shocking look on his face.

"L-Laurance...." Garroth said concerned. "Yeah?" I replied."I think I know what happened to Lord Aphmau." he said starring at the scarf I gave him" "Don't just Stand there tell me!" I demanded."Remember those 3 unknown individuals. We just saw passing by with one man holding a black haired women and the other being.. on the man's side....." he asked. as I nodded my head. "well  I believe that was Zane with Aphmau......" he said worried. "Then WHO would be the being next to Zane..." I asked concerned. " I don't know but we best report back to Phoenix Drop and warn Dante and Dale, at least I know that if that's Zane I know where he is headed..." Garroth said putting his sword and shield on his back.(Picture at top)

CliffHanger.... heh yes I'm an asshole because I keep doing it XD hope you enjoyed Love all of you BYE~

_XOXO

-Detra