A scream...Part 15

Laurance's POV-

I turned around to see Aphmau... i was surprised at first but i had to play it cool in the inside i could feel myself melt....i loved her a lot but she doesn't really pay attention to love.. I'm a Casanova at least that's what she calls me but, I'd take a punch or few because i want to see her smile she has made me smile in my darkness moments and making her happy is the best thing i could ever ask for...

"A-Aphmau..." i said starring at her.

"Y-Yeah?" she asked.

"you cold..?" i asked smirking.

"a little" she said hugging herself.

"here let me help..." i said wrapping my arms around her.

Aphmau's POV-

He hugged me.... i fell asleep on his chest he was so warm and i couldn't resist.... i felt so warm and feel asleep instantly..

*THE NEXT MORNING*

Laurance's POV-

I woke up to see Aphmau still sleeping i wanted to stay like this but of course for her own safety i have to secure the area and be on guard.. i then saw Vylad and Garroth gathering some materials i could see that Vylad was smirking i don't know how but i could tell even with that scarf on his mouth.. that's when Aphmau woke up.

"Hey Laurance..." she said smiling.

"Good morning... my love" i responded.

"....heh..." she seemed to be blushing. why is sh- does she like me....?

"Hey Aphmau...Where are you going?" i asked seeing her get up and walk off.

"I'm gonna take a shower in the lake DONT follow me" she said starring at Garroth.

"Ok....?"

"S-Sorry its just Garroth thought someone was lurking around and so he went near the lake while i was you know..... and yeah you could guess what happened..." she said walking off.

".......b-be safe.." i said walking toward Garroth flustered.

"Look Laurance... it was an accident....what's with the face do you wish you were the one to see her?" he asked smirking.

"GARROTH YOU LITTL-"

"WHAT YOU WANNA FIGHT LAURANCE!?" Garroth screamed.

"BRING IT!" i yelled. as i tackled him my eyes turned a bit red.

"BOTH OF YOU CALM DOWN!" Vylad yelled.

"HE STARTED IT!" i pointed at Garroth.

"NO HE IS LYING VYLAD HE TACKLED ME SEE!" Garroth said pointing to his arm.

"Garroth and i thought you were mature there isn't a scratch on you, now! both of you stop acting like idio-" Vylad was cut off.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" I heard a scream that sounded like Aphmau.

"APHMAU?!" i yelled.

"APHMAU!!!" Garroth yelled in sync with Vylad as Vylad ran.

We looked for Aphmau when we came across the river she was in we noticed that her clothes weren't there so she must've put them on just now... we looked around and at the corner of my eye i saw......

HERE is Another Chapter! Sorry I felt bad for the cliffhanger so here is another one XD sorry I'm a jerk but that's how i write so hope you enjoyed this... BYE LOVE YOU ALL~ if you can please follow for more i appreciate it bye~

_XOXO

-Detra Aka Ailyn<3