The Plaza...Part 5

~~~~~~~Aphmau's POV~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning looking at my ceiling thinking about what the man had told me..,"why cant I wake up in a world where everything is fine and  everyone is happy.... and Zane... UGH Zane! I hate him so much.. he has caused lots of pain...."  I said out loud to my self.

"A-Aphmau? You okay...? What's this whole thing about Zane....?" Laurance asked. As I looked up at him and jumped a bit.

"O-Oh I-I'm so sorry I didn't mean to come in...I-I just heard you talking... and thought someone was uhh---" He stuttered.

"N-No Its fine Laurance I was actually going to talk to you just now." I said.

"Oh. About what?" he asked tilting his head.

"C-Can you ummm... uhh n-never mind heh..." I said as my face turned red.

~~~~~Laurance's POV~~~~

I looked at Aphmau her face was beat red... I wonder why...what did she want to ask me? W-Wait DOES SHE LIKE ME?!....... N-no... maybe something I said...? Or did she see someone behind me and laughed..? I turned around and saw no one. why is she red? Is she blushing? She looks so adorable...heh..

"Laurance are you okay?" she asked. I snap out of it and when I heard her voice I gave off a little smirk.

"I-I'm fine heh.." I said.

"Laurance are you trying to flirt with me? " she asked giggling.

I love that giggle... I looked at her in her beautiful  hazel brown eyes. We gazed at each other. When I leaned in for a kiss then.....

Garroth came in! That little.... GAH!!! GARROTH! " I yelled in my mind but then yelled it out loud.

"Yes Laurance...?" He smirked at me.

"......." I knew exactly what he was doing and I wasn't going to let him stop me.. I know he doesn't like Aphmau anymore he said he liked someone else however he was willing to be her friend and only her friend but, he always interrupts me when I try to get my chance... he tells me he does this to mess with me... but something tells me Garroth might still have feelings for her...."

"Heh...H-hey Garroth...." Aphmau said as her face was red as a tomato.

"Garroth what do you want?" I asked a bit angry but calm.

"Whoa Laurance I just came to check on Aph.. plus I need to show her something." he said.

"If that's the case I will join you two" I said smirking at him.

"Fine... " He said.

"Alright Garroth." Aphmau said smiling.

"Okay then lets go!" Garroth said pulling Aphmau by her hand and ran out the door.

"B-But Garroth I need to change!" She yelled laughing.

"Oh r-right sorry M' lady I was just excited." Garroth said rubbing the back oh his neck and smiled a bit.

"I-Its okay ill be right back just give me a sec." Aphmau said as she walked back to her room.

As Aphmau changed I was outside her room with Garroth. I pulled Garroth to another room and talked to him.

"What do you think you're doing I thought you said you didn't like Aph no more..." I said whispering almost yelling a bit so Aphmau wouldn't hear us.

"What I am just following orders for a surprise.." He said.

"orders? what orders?" I asked.

"If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise now would it?" he said smirking.

"Well I guess not.. but I swear if you put any moves on Aphmau Garroth ill.."

"You'll what? Did you forget that I have moved on I just want Aphmau to be happy she has been stressed out lately and by the looks of it she hasn't gotten much sleep and you haven't noticed a thing." he said.

"Of course I have!" I yelled. "I juts didn't want to say anything.

"Alright don't go all Shadow knight on me" He laughed jokingly.

"Garroth!" I know it was only a joke but, I don't like people metioning I'm a shadow knight. So I tackled him.

Aphmau walked out of the room dressed with a crop top and some jeans. and she starred at us giggling.

"You guys are so much alike.." she giggled.  As we got up.

"yeah well the only we don't have in common is my soothing voice." Garroth said. "Bwahahaha!!" he laughed.

"Yeah well Garroth you can have the voice ill keep the looks." I laughed falling to the ground.

"Wow Laurance....." Garroth said starring at me.

"Sympathy!" I yelled as Garroth chased me out of the house to the plaza. Where Aphmau followed us.

As Aphmau walked in the plaza-

"Oh my Irene this is beautiful Garroth....." she said