Old Friends.... Part 14

Okay so i know this is a new chapter yes but i want to tell you that i really love you guys and thanking you for all the votes and the comments it makes me happy knowing you love my books! and i will upload on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Friday's (Maybe Thursday) And Saturday! Monday's i have lots of work and i have assignment Yeah.. boring blah blah blah.. XD Anyway I'm don't talking Now to the chapter!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Laurance's POV-

As Garroth Vylad and i ran out of the forest we were being chased by O'kasis guards... suddenly we approached... A village it wasn't familiar to use but what other option to we have? I want nothing more than Aphmau my blood-brother Garroth and Vylad to be safe..  As we approached it we hide in one of the houses i put Aphmau down.. she was still passed out and i put her down laying down on top of some hay that was oddly placed in the house..

"What do we do now Laurance...?" Garroth asked whispering.

"shhh... Garroth.. they are outside..." i said motioning to the window as Vylad got up slowly crouching towards the window.

"If we don't find those boys what will the Lord do..??" One Guard said looking around.

"The Lord will be pissed... Though... w-wait... was that Zane's  older brother..? That's blonde guy?" Another said.

"I-i think so Let's tell the Lord! He NEEDS to know he wants Garroth.. i believe his name was to marry the Lord's Daughter of Scales wind." The Guard stated as i saw Garroth motioning Vylad and pointed at those two guards.

"alright brother..." Vylad said slowly opening the window as Vylad aimed his bow and grabbed and arrow and shoot both of the guards.

"Grab Aphmau! and Let's Get out of here! NOW!" Vylad ordered. As i reached for my sword i had left it outside and a shadow knight sword that emerged into my hand. Without question Vylad and i went outside making sure the place was secure, While Garroth carried Aphmau this time..

"HUMAN! STAND BACK WE GOTS FOOD HAR HAR HAR!" i heard a wolf said laughing as i turned around there was a bunch of them... Eventually Aphmau woke up and the wolves looked at her strange.

"What do you want with her??" i asked.

"Sister Aphmau.." a wolf said as Aphmau ran to them and hugged the wolf.

"Sister?" i asked.

"Oh umm they just call me that i helped them a long time ago heh.." she said as the wolves offered us supplies for our trip.

"Laurance this is Boldof, Kyra, and yip heh~" she said giggling.

"Nice to meet you..." i said as i shook their hand and Garroth Vylad Aphmau and i set out camp for the night.

"I'm glad they had these tents for us." Garroth mentioned.

"Yeah... but there is only 3 and their is 4 of us.." i said.

Garroth smirked. "(Ill take one and one for Vylad....and you....and Aphmau..)"

"F-Fine...." i said. blushing.

I grabbed the last sleeping bag and asked Aphmau to share one with me she blushed and refused.. she mentioned something about sleeping near the lake...? but i let her she has been through enough and i trust her i hate having to leave her alone but if sleeping there makes her happy then i guess its worth it... i got into the sleeping bag there really big and comfy... suddenly i feel something behind me in the sleeping bag i turn around to see...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

IM SUCH A BAD PERSON I KEEP DOING CLIFF HANGERS XD SORRY BUT THATS HOW I MAKE YOU GUYS ENTERTAINED OTHERWISE THERE ISNT NO POINT IF ITS NOT LEFT ... I MEAN ON CLIFFHANGERS... I don't want to give any spoilers XD Love you all bye~ ill check to see if i can upload another today! Ciao~

_XOXO

-Detra Aka Ailyn<3