Levin called me Dad?!Part 25

Laurance's POV

"You should be with Aphmau" a familiar blond-haired man said walking in.

"Garroth!" i yelled, as i ran up to him hugging him.

"good to see you too Laurance." Garroth said smiling. "He listen is it possible for you to come the the guard station later so we could catch up.

"sure!" i said with that Garroth left leaving Aph and I alone.

"Hey beautiful" i said trying to make her smile, but it backfired.

"Hey Casanova" she replied laying down on the green grass, and i decided to lay next to her, we both hadn't said a word all we did was gaze at the sky until the night consumed the day, it was getting darker outside and as we looked up we both saw a shooting star fly across the sky i wished for something i wished i could hold her forever and stay by her side no matter what, i turned to my left and saw her close her eyes for a brief moment to wish for something as well, as she opened her eyes she looked at me and smiled.

"Are you love birds done flirting because, we have a little welcome back party we'd like you to attend." A familiar voice said, as i got up i turn to see Dante making kissy faces and gesturing toward Aphmau.

"DANTE!" i yelled, as Aphmau laughed, i got up and started running after him, while Aphmau gathered all our supplies and headed back to her house.

"Dant-

"Laurance~Kun!" Kawaii~Chan yelled.

"Oh hey Kawaii~Chan."

"Kawaii~Chan is so excited you are back safe h-hey where is Aphmau~Senpai?!" she yelled.

"Oh she was here bu-

"AHHHHHHHH~ OH MY IRENE!!!!!" i heard Aphmau yell, so without hesitation i ran to her house to find her hugging Levin, he has grown a bit since we left.

"Levin!" Aphmau squealed showering him  with kisses, My Irene i wish i was Levin right now.

"Hi Dada!" Levin said walking up to me.

Aphmau's POV

"Levin!" i yelled kissing him, when i hear Laurance come in Levin turns his attention to Laurance.

"Hi dada!" he said, my face started to heat up, i could tell Laurance was shocked , but immediately smirked at me.

"Hi son" he replied, winking at me.

"Laurance!" i yelled, as i ran up to him i tripped over Levins' toys causing my to topple over Laurance.

"Heh, i guess your FALLING for me now?" he asked as i saw our faces were centimeters away.

"EWWW mommy and daddy are going to kiss....." exclaimed Levin, my face was dark red at this point.

"what we are dating so when we are married he will eventually call me-

"......SLOW Down Casanova!" i said blushing. "You haven't even asked me to b-

"Aphmau...." he sofly said as he offered my hand to pull me back up.

"Yes?" i answered.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

CliffHanger XD Sorry I'm a jerk anyway here is a new chapter IM SO Sorry to make it short but i promise to make it up to you please forgive me, I'm still in the moving process and its taking longer to have it prepared and its funny how the owner is my dad's friend and we are moving in with them which is cool, anyway please forgive me i will update tomorrow as well Bye love you all~ <3

Tagged: JadynHammond or( Jadyn_2005Mad_or_Naw208 Aphmaulaurmau101

WhiteStar1155 lani-chan2003 or (LeilaniMorales) ResogiHeart30 or (SketchyMae)

Scarlet aka scarletfiregames EnderMuffin or Muffin

ChainRad 

Bluefirecrystal

AphmauBri

guitargirl_2003

Maka145

Ocean

VeronicaVilleda

LaurmauLover4Ever

UnicornLover

candy1235677

GracieCattttt

Megan Hoult

Lover~Banana18

Wolfy_Wolf12

Laurmau4babieslife

I might've missed a few people and I'm sorry but ill mention them next time also, Thanks You all for the support!!  THANK YOU FOR 120 VOTES AND 1.9K READS!!! <3 bye! CYA SOON SENPAI XD( idk why i said that) Bye~ <3

JadynHammond Thank you for Tagging me!!!<3)

_XOXO

-Detra/ Author~Sama <3

Words:578 (this is just half of what i normally write X3)