The Plan Part 10

Aphmau's POV-

I woke up later that day and saw Zane starring at me..

"Morning beautiful...." he smirked devilishly.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" I yelled. running to the corner. I'm surprised he didn't tie me up to the bed.

"Aww Aphmau cant I have a little fun?" He asked walking toward me with a smirk on his face.

'N-NO!! GET AWAY!" I yelled...

Laurance's POV-

"Ugh...m-my head...w-where am I?! WHERE IS APHMAU?! GARROTH?!" i panicked.

"H-HEY Sleepy Head!" he yelled across the room where I saw him behind a cell.

"Garroth where are we?!" I asked.

"In O'kasis's penitentiary."he said.

"GARROTH DONT GET ALL SMART WITH ME SPEAK ENGLISH!"

"In other words... Jailhouse.. Geez Laurance you need to work on your vocabulary" he laughed.

"NOW ISNT THE TIME TOO BE MESSING AROUND WE NEED TO FIND APHMAU!"  I yelled.

"I Know where she is i heard some O'kasis guards say she is locked up in a room upstairs... its Zane's room..." he told me.

"ZANE"S ROO- IF HE LAYS ONE HAND ON HER I WIL--"

"CALM DOWN LAURANCE! I have a plan now be quiet or the will here us.." he said whispering now.

"O-okay s-sorry.." I responded.

"Now isn't the time to feel pitty.. here is the plan ill tell the guards to let me out because I'm the Lords son and when they let me out ill spend a bit of time upstairs and check on Aphmau ill bring her food.. knowing Zane he wouldn't give her the smallest piece of bread.. later ill come and check on you when its around supper ill come up with an excuse bring you soom food and let you escape but you have to be prepared okay? ill be dressed up as a guard with armor so no one will recognize me when i come down here got it?" he explained.

"Okay good luck..." I said.as he yelled for a guard. I pretended to be asleep.

"HELLO?!" Garroth yelled.

"WHATS WITH ALL THIS YELLING?!" A O'kasis guard came in.

"Have you fools forgotten I am the Lord's oldest son... I have no right to be in here.." Garroth said.

"R-right s-sorry Sir..." The guard said opening the cell for him. Garroth quickly found his opportunity and knocked out the guard taking his armor and putting him in a cell.

"this wasn't the plan" i whispered.

"I know but change of plans." he said. unlocking me from my cell. "You go looking for Aphmau while i distract the guards okay now lets go!" he said as he walked out first we had no idea how much trouble we were getting into... this was all for Aphmau...