A Search Found..Part 17

Hey guys sorry for not uploading often I'm very very sorry i truly am i am moving soon and its hard to keep track when I'm packing anyway! here is another chapter ill upload 2 chapter for my high school FF and the high school FF i repeat is not Travmau if you only saw the first chapter and assumed that then please read the rest because you cant just assume thanks enjoy the chapter!.......

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Aphmau's POV<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Aphmau's Thought's) Last i remember i was in the lake taking a shower and got dressed after that then as i walked back to the camp i was caught off guard when i saw some smoke near a village and I'm not someone to ignore something like that. so, i followed the smoke and it led me through a forest where i past this wreckage but, i wasn't in the mood for looking at the scraps so i walked further into the woods and then THUMP! I'm hit i fall unconscious to the ground before my eyes could shut before me i looked around to see it was a man with red eyes... after that everything wen dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Laurance's POV<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Laurance's Thoughts)

We haven't found her yet I'm starting to hear voices... I'm not complete without her... she is the light in my darkness that i have been left in.... i love her to much when i find her i will hug her and not let go...This whole search for Aphmau.... Vylad and I haven't said a word since the talk about the nether... and about family.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"hey Vylad..."

"Yes Laurance?" he responded.

"Do you l-like Aphmau?" I asked.

"W-well... y-yeah i used to but.. i got over it.. and don't worry we will find her.." he said

THUMP!

"I SAID TO STAY OR I WILL KILL YOU! LITTLE SAINT" I heard a voice.

"I just want to get back to my friends... p-please..." i heard another voice that sounded familiar.

"BWAHAHA!! YOU THINK I CARE..Pfffft! I WILL FIND A WAY TO GET A HOLD OF YOUR POWER NOW STAND STILL AND DO AS I SAY!"

"O-Okay..." i heard the same familiar voice answer.

after that there was a white light before we knew it someone had ran away leaving another on the ground with scars.

"Aphmau?!" i yelled. i heard the running stop... and began to walk back.

"L-Laurance....." she said.

"APHMAU!!!" i yelled running toward her into a huge hug. and i got so excited i kissed her passionately. surprisingly she didn't pull away..

"L-Laurance.... I'm glad your safe.. t-this man... H-he..... used... all o-of m-my s-strength.................." with those word she passed out.

"YOU! WHAT DID YOU DO TO APHMAU!" i yelled looking at the man. He looked at me covered with Bruises and scars.

"THAT LITTLE SAINT IS BEAUTIFUL USING ALL OF THAT ENERGY UP EhEhEhEhEhEh...... sHe Is So GuLlibLe ..... ShE wOuLd dO aNyThInG hEhEhehehe.....

"GRRRRR!" i turned into my shadow knight form and stuck him down...

"YoU ThInK YoU HaVe DeFeAtEd mE?? BWAHAHAH! Priceless..." The man got up and ran to me with his sword as i stood there waiting to be hit i heard footsteps turn into rapid footsteps before you knew it someone blocked it for me....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys Hope you enjoyed today's Chapter! Heh~ I love you all thanks for all the votes and views! Please don't be afraid to tell me any suggestions you might have :D i would love to hear all your ideas you can even message me privately if you'd like! Bye~ Love you all and be safe!

_XOXO

-Detra Aka Ailyn<3