Part 2 Panic....

Aphmau's POV

I finished talking to everyone in town. I headed back to my house but stopped by the guard tower, and saw Dante and Laurance there.

"Hey Dante and Laurance." I said smiling.

"Hey M 'lady." said Laurance.

"Hey Lord Aphmau." Dante said.

"So what are you guys up to?" I asked curious.

"Just finishing training with Dante." Laurance said.

"O-Oh okay." I responded.

"So what's up?" said Dante.

"what do you mean?" I asked.

"Why are you here?" he added.

"Oh I was wondering if either one of you were going to join me on my trip to seek other villages to join our alliance." I said.

"Oh yeah Garroth was here a few minutes ago and told us about that." Dante said.

"Yeah..I'll join you Aph." Laurance said with a smirk.

"Okay." I said rolling my eyes at him giggling.

*Later on*

Laurance's POV~

I stayed practicing my fighting skills a bit more and started to spar with Dante. When Aphmau said she had to go get some wood from some trees and left, I stopped and tried to ask her something but I was to late and she had already left. When I wasn't looking Dante pinned me to the ground with his sword to my face.

"HA! GOT YOU!" he said.

"No fair you caught me off guard!" I laughed.

"Well maybe next time you should distract yourself on how handsome I look in this lighting." he said laughing.

"Yeah okay Dante..." I said sarcastically. And laughed.

"I'll spare with you later I need to speak with Aphmau." I said smiling a bit.

"Alright you go Lover boy ill stay here and clean up this mess. "Dante said.

'Thanks Dante I owe you one." I said.

"No need go talk to your girl." he said nudging me and laughing.

Garroth's POV~

I saw Laurance walking I think he was looking for Aphmau.

"Hey Laurance!" I yelled.

"Hey Garroth." he responded.

"You looking for Aphmau?" I asked.

"Y-Yeah.. I need to talk to her about something." he said looking around.

"About what?" I asked curious.

'Nothing." he said.

"Why don't you tell me? Is it because you kissed her?" I asked.

"w-wait how do you know about that?!" he said yelling as his face turned bright pink.

Suddenly we looked around and we both saw Aphmau chopping down wood. Then she walked around looking for more trees to chop down when....