Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Escape

~Henric's POV

"Milliesent?!" I said in shocked, "what are you doing here?!"

She stood up from my bed. She's wearing a night dress while I'm only on my boxers, yes just boxers only. "What do you think I'm doing here, Prince?" she smirked.

"Shit, Milliesent!" I cursed. I don't remember anything; I just know that we had a conversation last night on the welcome party. "Does anything happen?"

Her smirked never losses, she pulled the bed comforters and I'm shocked to see blood stains on it. "Yes, Henric."

"I am drunk Milliesent, and you took that opportunity to have me." I glared at her, "get out of my room!"

"No, Henric!" she exclaimed. "You insist to do it, you called me Avery. You moan her name, and you always murmuring her name. This is not my fault that we did something last night, it happened and thank you for the welcome gift. I got the best." She said, leaving the room.

I exhaled and shook my head from what happened. Pilit kong inaalala 'yong nangyari but my head can't remember them! I was drunk! Fucking drunk and we just had sex! Agad ko rin namang tinanggal ang comforter ng aking kama. I never knew that a girl like her could do that.

She's a virgin and she gave it to me.

I am giving myself to Avery but now! What I have done?!

When I met the King and Queen, I was about to say it when Milliesent blockmailed me that I got her pregnant and so I never tell it to them. I hate it! I fucking hate this Milliesent!

And it's been a week since they stayed here on Amea for some treaty between the two Kingdom but I can't wait to see Avery now. And when I got the chance, King Hundrei, wants Milliesent to come with me. Hindi na ako maka-angal no'n when they agreed to have her with me.

And when I visit Halliway and see the girl I wanted to see, I missed her so much. My visit to her was supposed to be longer than a day pero dahil kasama ko si Milliesent and we got a message from the royals of New Freelandon na doon na kami dumiretsyo.

My week stay here on New Freelandon makes me want to leave this place. Hindi ako sanay, gusto ko muling makasama si Avery lalo na nang malaman kong nawawala siya. Hindi ko rin naman maiwanan ang lugar na 'to dahil nagsabi ang King and Queen na manatili muna ako dito para sa magiging kasunduan ng dalawang Kingdom.

"So, you're Prince Henric of Amea?" the guy who were with Milliesent asked.

"Yes, I am." I said, "and you?"

"Prince Juke." Aniya, "Prince Juke of The Land of Manuerie."

I nodded, "nice to meet you, Prince Juke."

"Oh, by the way, Prince Juke, I have something to show for you." Milliesent said, "Prince Henric, excuse us."

Pinanood ko na lang din naman sila umalis. Okay, now she's accompanied by someone, now I get the chance to escape this land. Mabilis din naman akong umalis, hindi ko na nakuha pang magpaalam sa kanila dahil gustong gusto ko na makita si Avery. I arrived on the part and there was a free sail and I'm glad that it's sailing to Halliway. I have a free ride.

Few hours of sailing, I came on Halliway. Wala na akong pakelam kung may makilalaman sa akin dito, I can pretend someone. When I reach her house, I knocked her doors for a few times but there was no one inside. Doon ko naman naalala kung saan siya nagta-trabaho, dali dali rin naman akong pumunta sa bakery and glad to see Wailey there.

"Prin—Yes, hello!" ani Wailey na kinagulat ng makita ako. "Ano 'yon? Si Aver—Jayne ba?"

"Yes, where is she?" I asked.

"She's not here." Nguso pa nito.

"Where I can find her?"

"Sa Memorial park." Aniya.

"Anong gagawin niya 'yon?"

"Sabi niya ay may bibisatihin lang daw siya doon, I don't know kung sino."

Napatango na lang din na lang din naman ako, "thank you Wailey."

Agad ko rin namang pinuntahan ang Memorial park, I search her everywhere but the rain started to pour, and when I found her. She's sitting in front of a grave. I slowly came to her, and when I read the name on the grave it's her cop friend, Damon.

I kneel down and hugged her from back, "Avery... you don't need the rain to cry out."

Mabilis naman itong napalingin sa akin at nabigla nang makita ako, "Henric!" agad niya akong niyakap, sobrang higpit no'n. "Miss na kita."

"As I am, Avery... I miss you so much."

As I hold her both cheeks, I kissed her... under the pouring rain.