Chapter 1

Chapter 1

North Peeliana

Early 1840's, Peeliana is a one united country until Hamptons rose up to set the boundaries between the two islands. Hamptons are the reasons why Peeliana's gone through with two boundaries. The North and the South Peeliana.

North Peeliana—the kingdom where Williams reigned, where you can safely stayed and live the life you wanted. It has the peace and freedom.

South Peeliana—the kingdom where Hamptons reigned, you can't say this island is a good place to stay. The whole island is surrounded by military which anyone who would like to come at this place, it's not worthy to step a foot on this island.

Williams knows peace while Hamptons always wanted to be the very best.

Until Thesea Quina Hampton leaved South Peeliana to live with Willford Williams. And the rivalries of the kingdom started with an unforbidden love of two separated kingdoms.

"I can't take this! Masyado na silang malupit!" singhal ko pa.

"Easy, Avery... chill." Lumapit sa akin si Henric at inupo ako sa upuan sa tabi niya. Hinilot naman niya ang balikat ko pero inalis ko rin naman iyon. "'Wag ka munang padalos dalos Avery, mas lalo tayong mapapahamak sa gano'ng desisyon." Aniya.

Napahugot na lang din naman ako ng malalim na hininga. Hinarap ko naman si Henric.

"Henric, hindi mo naman kailangang sumama sa akin dito sa North Peeliana, you have a kingdom to serve. Mas kailangan ka nila kaysa sa akin."

I only cared about him, masyado nang nalagay sa peligro ang buhay ni Henric ng dahil sa akin at ayoko ng dalhin pa siya doon.

He cupped his hand on my cheeks, "I also cared for you Avery, kaya nga ako nandito to help you get through this. Nagbabalik ang mga Hamptons dahil sa pagbabalik mo, they will try to take you down at gagawin ko ang lahat para maging ligtas ka lang, Avery."

I hold his hand and hold it tight, "salamat, Hen, you didn't even know how much I loved you."

He leaned his face over to me pero agad na akong umiwas mula sa kanya. Natawa na lang din naman kaming pareho. "I think we should get prepare for the landing."

"Sure." He said.

We seated properly. We used the private plane, ayaw pa sana nila iyong ipagamit sa amin dahil delikado at baka atakihin ng South Pee's ang sinasakyan namin. But as we arrived safely on North Peeliana, nakahinga naman kami ng maluwag.

Kasama ko ang dalawang kapatid ko—Leonard and Ingrid and Henric, we were waited by a limousine, as we head back to the castle. Every streets and corner of North Peeliana is on threat. They were afraid of what might happen next. If I can do a thing to save them all, I will.

I knew that because of me, they tried to destroy North Kingdom 19 years ago, so they have to announce that I died and that's when I knew, I lived with the Queen of Amea and as Jayne Bresett.

Sinalubong naman kami ng King and Queen. They were so happy to see us safe. They congratulated Henric on its coronation. We headed to our rooms, Henric got his room also to stay.

I heard knocks on the door, "Come in!" I said.

Henric came in and lead the way beside me then he sat.