Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Sailing

~Thesea's POV

Peeliana's were the safest place thousand years ago until Williams and Hampton's reign, one of the islands. It should be united as one but Hamptons choose to have their own laws and monarchy.

It's hard for me to leave the place where I've born, the land where teach me how to be a Princess but they can't force to stay with their unwilling decisions. I had to do it on my own, leaving my own title to be with a Williams.

As I open up my eyes with the rivalries ahead of the two kingdoms, alam kong masidhi na talaga ang galit ng mga ninuno ko sa mga Williams. I just don't know the reason but it will be never be the reason to stop what feelings I had for Willford.

I sailed alone to North Peeliana, with all the guards and armies South Peeliana had, hindi pa rin nila ako napigilan sa gusto kong gawin. As I take my step in the kingdom, it feels surreal but I can't just take away all the fears for what will Hampton do.

"Thesea!" he's in shock when he saw me, waiting for him along the hallway.

"Oh, Will!" I came to him and embraced him.

"What are you doing here?" he asked, confused. He cupped my face, I just love he looked at me. Like I'm the only girl het met.

I smiled, "hindi na natin kailangan magkita ng patago at hindi nila nalalaman, Willford."

"Huh? Anong ibig mong sabihin?"

"I'll stay..." I said, his reaction were so vivid in shock. "With you, Will."

He shook his head, "Thesea, hindi natin alam kung—" I cut him, and I kissed him. The only thing I feared of is they can kill Will—even their own daughter.

"Don't think too much, Will. As long as I am with you, they can't tear us apart."

I met the King and Queen of Williams, at first, I don't know what to do, that a Hampton came into their vicinity. Queen welcomed me but not the King, he wants me to stay away from his son. To go back to where I belong, I've hurt so much to what he said so I did my best to lighten his mood to me.

Every day I try myself to fit in, nakikihalubilo sa kanila pagdating ng lunch and dinner. I get along easily with the Queen but took me a year to have the King's will to have his son as my husband.

Later that year, King died. My latter family threats the North Peeliana to seize it. And so a decision came in. Queen, handed over the throne to me. I didn't accept it first dahil hindi ko alam kung paano patakbuhin ang isang kingdom. Yes, I raised in a castle, lived with a King and Queen but I do not know how to continue what they did.

"You can Thesea, believe in yourself." My spirit uplift in Queen's words.

Umabot sa South Peeliana ang balitang iyon, our coronation been threaten of a bombing pero itinuloy pa rin namin 'yon.

I, Thesea Quina Hampton-Williams, will served North Peeliana with all the things I can.

Years have passed, we raised Princesses and Princes.

The Later Queen, died.

We can say that North Peeliana had been damage dahil sa mga nangyayari pero hindi pa rin kami natitinag. Kung patuloy kaming ginugulo ng mga Hamptons ay hindi rin kami titigil na iligtas ang mga sarili namin.

On my sixth child, I had born a little girl. I named her Avery to the tradition we had on Williams surname.

But on the other side, Hamptons destroyed North Peeliana. They just want Avery dead. So I came up with the decision, my personal maid were the Queen of Amea—no one knows but I knew she's the girl. I gave her my daughter, giving her a new life away from this destruction.

Yes, it's hard for me but when the time comes I announced Avery is dead.

Hampton's threat gone, peace and freedom came.

Or so I thought...

When Avery came back from her life being Jayne—Hampton's are back to destroy us.

Pamilya ko ang Hamptons, kadugo ko sila pero hindi ako papayag na sisirain nila ang pamilya ko. They will get avenge from the Williams.

Nasa grand hall kaming lahat ngayon, Willford gathered the whole kingdom.

"South Peeliana's spy are here." Willford said. "Last night, some of our guards heard some unusual sounds. Sa ganoong patay na oras, wala nang nagbabalak na mag-ikot ikot sa buong castle. Ang mga guards ay nasa kanilang mga pwesto. South Peeliana's are here."

"May I?" we shift our attention to Henric—Avery's man. "Last night, I heard some footsteps, I followed them but I got stumble upon with Avery." He smirked.

Napansin ko ang pandidilat ni Avery kay Henric.

"Yes, sorry for what happened last night Hen, but yes we heard it to. Hindi na nga lang namin nasundan dahil sa sobrang takot." Aniya.

"We need more guards to our kingdom."

"King Willford, I can talk to my father so he can send some royal guards here." Henric said.

Willford nodded, "thank you, Prince."

After that, nauna akong umalis sa pagpupulong na iyon. I stayed at the terrace, sighting the beautiful place of North Peeliana and a sea apart, the South Peeliana.

"Queen." Agad naman akong napalingon sa tumawag sa akin.

"Avery." she hugged me, "Bakit ka po nag-iisa dito?"

I shook my head, and we both look at the whole kingdom.

"You were not here if I didn't follow my heart," I look at her. "Avery, they just made up some traditions and rules to keep the King and Queen rule the whole place at hindi ibigsabihin no'n, hindi mo na pwedeng baliin ang mga iyon. Yes, there could be some punishment pero if you fight for what's right, then nothing you did wrong."

"You did was right, Queen." She said, "they just want revenge, following their own rules but we can't stop ourselves doing what we want." she hugged, "I'm so proud that you are my mother, that you bring me to this wonderful place." I wipe her tears away.

We laughed at the end.

I had regretted all of my decisions but it's what's for the best. I didn't lose her, we need to protect her so when she came back, she's ready to face what I did few years ago.

"Queen! Your highness." isang kawal naman ang tumawag sa akin.

"Bakit? Anong problema?"

"Your cousin, Jestwick Hampton were sailing here, to North Peeliana."

"Paano kayo nakakasigurado?" tanong ko pa.

"They blasted off some bombs from their ship into our boundaries!"

I close my eyes and took a deep breath, "don't let Jestwick enter the North Peeliana. Hindi niya alam kung anong kaya kong gawin sa kanya."

"Yes, your highness, pumunta ka na lang daw po sa Grand Hall. King Willford is waiting you there."

I nodded as he leaved.

Jestwick needs to learn, because a King like him wouldn't take any longer.