XXII.Make this Clear

Start from the beginning

I was shaking and calm, but more scared. They walk closer to me and I bolt the other way. They chase after me and I continue running. I wasn't going to stop running. I turn a corner and I ran into one of their chest. I fall to the floor and he grab my feet and drag it to the living room. No, freaking way this is going to happen.

He lay me on the couch and he got something out of his bag. He came closer to me and I grab the lamb next to me and smash it in his head. I got up off the couch and the other men ran in the room, when they heard the crack sound of glass. I started to throw things at them and not one thing miss. I ran out to the outside and ran to one of their car. I was smart enough to take the man who I knock out with a lamb keys. I open the car and I see the other men running out.

I started the car and put it in drive. I don't know how the fudge to drive, but today I will to Danny. I know where Danny's warehouse is, it wasn't that far. I press the gas and the car started to move. I learn a little by Danny, so this wasn't like new. I know I'm not going to be safe driving. I look in the rear view mirror and the other men were not starting their car and following me.

I push the gas down more. The street weren't that busy since it was a Wednesday and everyone in their house. I was turning corners like a maniac, going down streets like I stole a car, which I did,and passing red lights like they're not even there. I was going and going and then CRASH. I ran into a post, but I got far, I was two blocks away from Danny's warehouse. I open the door to the car and I didn't even look back. I just got out and close the door and jog as fast as I can to Danny.

My leg got hit a little so the pain was starting to kick in. I was one block away, when I saw a bright car light chasing after me. I know who it was and jog faster, I was leaping and everything. They stop their car and chase after me. One grab me and I started to yell as loud as I can.

The other one was tracing his hand on my face and he slap me. My hand was kind of loss so I grab his gun from his side and throw it at his head. He fell back and drop and the one holding me I bite his hand. He let go of me, I jog faster, I could hear them getting up. I was in front of Danny's warehouse and I slid the door open. The men was still chasing me. Once I open the door, I was faced with Danny and before he could say anything, I black out in front of him. 

************************************************************

Danny Pov

I saw my door started to slid open and when it was slightly open my eyes widen at who it was. It was Kimberly and she doesn't look  okay. She had scars, cuts, and look like she been manhandled. My blood was starting to boil, I  was getting mad. She finally got in and before I could ask anything she was knock out. I look up and look behind her and there were two guys standing there at my opening. 

These little f**ks, they think it's fun to touch what's f**king mine. I laugh and told my men to fetch em.  My men grab the two and pull them inside and close the door. I told Ciel to lay Kimberly in my office. When Ciel lift up Kimberly, I kiss  her forehead and nod to Ciel. He brought her away and I went to attend to the men. 

I let my men hang them up side down,like meat. I laugh at the sight.  My demons weren't calm, they gotten worst. I look at them and smile. 

This is going to be fun

This is going to be fun. I grab a knife and cut open their shirts. "Why you guys chasing after her?"

They look at each other, I look at them and punch one in the face. "Don't look at him, look at me!!! I'll ask you again, but I don't like speaking twice. So f**king ANSWER!!!!"

"Our boss told us to get her." Their boss? Boss? I pull their shirts off and their lay a label I was hoping not to see. Tommy's men, oh sh*t. Tommy man, why you put this on yourself. I grab the knife again and trace symbols on their body. They scream and yell. The blood pouring down their faces to the ground.

I was laughing like this is funny to me, it really was. I was having too much fun. I grab a small knife and cut open their nipples. I slice them off one by one. Watch them drop to the floor and their bodies were bleeding away. They scream so loud and the pain was killing them. I got back the big knife and face one of them. I lift the knife over my head and slice it down. I slice between his legs and down to his chest. He was slice in half, his partner couldn't bear the sight and puke on himself. It was f**king disgusting.

I look to the other man and just turn away from him. I went to turn on the radio.

And this is how it looks when I am standing on the edge

And this is how I break apart when I finally hit the ground

And this is how it hurts when I pretend I don't feel any pain

And this is how I disappear when I throw myself away

I walk back to him and push his dead friend into him. He was about to puke again, but didn't. I got my sword now and place it on his neck and one swing his head was now off. It roll underneath his friend's body. It was a bloody mess. It was f**king amazing. I smile at what I have done and I would do it all over again.

My demons, my monster was still............let's not think about it. I put down all the stuff and went to clean up. I nod at my men and they walk in the room with the bodies. They know what to do, clean them up and ship them to Tommy. I wasn't going to get rid of the body, that wouldn't be nice of me. They belong to him, so he can have them.

I gotten myself clean and went to my office with a rug and wipes. I open the door and saw Kimberly still sleeping. I walk to her and started to wipe her down and cut up her cuts. I kiss each one of her scars and cut. I rub each one, I know she was in pain. I love her more, she a fighter. I told you she a fighter, you can't hold her down. She brought her way here to safety, she didn't give up. I was finally finish with cleaning her up, I fix her up so she can be comfortable and sit down in my chair.

Tommy you try to take what's mine, that's cool. I hope you have a f**king amazing time watching me take your f**king empire and run that sh*t to Hell with me. I hope the view is f**king amazing, because it surely would be. I'm coming for you and am coming hard. F**k you, Tommy!! I'm Danny, B*tch......light up a smoke...inhale...exhale......   

*************************************************************************************

SORry for the miss update, I went to take my driver test and had to help  out with somethings. ♣♥♥ OMG this book pass 1.1k o.0 that's just crazy....♥ Thank you from your crazy author me. 

I hope you guys do noticed that Danny and Kimberly have two different way of speaking. You have to keep in mind that Kimberly think positive and nice. She's sweet and Danny the opposite, so the words are spoken different.