Chapter 15

****I'm so sorry for the wait its been a long time I've just had a lot going on and major writers block but I've overcome it and I present you with a new chapter.****

Shane POV

I woke up with Kalel's head on my chest, most would think that's weird but we are just friends. I'm gay she has the wrong junk for me. That sounded weirder than I anticipated but who cares. I carefully edged out of Kalel's grasp, hoping not to wake her up. When I got off my bed she groaned but quickly faded back into her dreams.

I went to the bathroom to take a shower before I woke Kalel up to go somewhere with me today because I honestly did not want to go to school today and we need some #Shalel time. When I got to the bathroom I stripped off my clothes and turned the water on, I stepped in and the hot water instantly soothed my muscles, I began to think as the water flowed down my body. I wonder who that was? I want to find out and I refuse to let them hurt anyone that I love, whether it be Joey, Kalel, my mom, Jerid, or Jacob. Nobody was going to hurt them I won't let it happen, but how am I going to stop them I'm a hopeless emo fag and everyone knew that too, its just a matter of time before Joey sees it and I'm surprised that Kalel hasn't seen it yet and I'm desperately hoping that they don't see it.

I finished showering and put on my clothes. I went back into Kalel's room and saw her sleeping there, and I saw my chance to scare her so of course me being the massive twat I am I had to take this opportunity. I snuck downstairs and grabbed two pans, then I went back up to her room and snuck in and jumped on her bed and started banging the two pans together and Kalel woke up screaming.

Kalel: What the actual fucking hell was that for Shane!

Shane: I don't know I felt like waking you up in a very subtle yet memorable way.

I shrugged at her like it was nothing and she slapped my arm.

Kale: Your lucky I love you Shane.

Shane: *ghetto voice* Sorry boo I don't swing that way.

Kalel: Shut the hell up you know what I mean.

I hugged Kale and told her to get her lazy ass out of bed because we are going to do some stuff today.

Kalel: What about school and Joey?

Shane: I told Joey that we needed some #Shalel time, and who gives a fuck about school.

I made the hash tag symbol in the air with my fingers.

Kalel: Shalel...really.

Shane: Yup so get up.

****Authors note****

Hey, yes I know its been eons sense I've updated but here you go I know its short but hopefully I can update soon, and I'm going to start a book I can't call it a romance because its a true story....it is the weird screwed up love life of me and yes so without further or due goodbye.