Chapter 2

Joey POV

Cat and I get off the bus and I remember what the jocks were calling that kid, Cat said his name was Shane Yaw. It reminded me of what I used to have to deal with so I decided to go talk to him.I walked over there and tapped his shoulder.

Joey: hey.

He looked very startled when he turned around and kind of confused.

Shane: Hi?

Joey: I saw what those kids were saying on the bus and I wanted to come over here and see if you were okay, because I used to get bullied and I know how it can effect you.

He seemed surprised that I cared about how he felt.

Shane: That is a normal everyday thing for me I wake up live a hell and then I go to bed, and how could someone that looks like you get bullied for anything?

Joey: Its a long story and thank you for the compliment I appreciate it, you know your not terrible looking yourself and you don't deserve the crap you get.

I looked in his eyes and I could see that he filled with joy when I was concerned about him even if he didn't show it his eyes did.

Shane: Thanks, well I have to go so I will see you around.

Joey: (awkwardly asks) Hey, do you want to sit with me at lunch? I'm new here and all.

Shane: Sure. I have to go though, bye.

Joey: Bye.

Shane POV

I didn't know what just happened but Joey actually cared how I felt and he asked me to sit with him. That's just until he finds out im gay and starts hanging around Sawyer and his group. I said yes even though I knew it wouldn't last long. I went to my first period class and sat in the back like usual and Sawyer and his gang came in and sat around me like usual so again they could torment me like usual. What a surprise.

Sawyer: Hey faggot I saw you with the new guy, do you have a little gay crush on him?

As Sawyer said that he chuckled and tormented me some more until the teacher came in and told him to move. He had to go to the other side of the room.

My first class was science I hated it because Sawyer and his gang were in it and ironically my best friend was Sawyer's best friends ex-girlfriend her name was Kalel. I have been best friends with Kalel sense freshman year because she was dating Sawyer's best friend Anthony and they beat me up one day and Kalel tried to help me and Anthony got mad about that so Kalel broke up with Anthony and one thing led to another and now we were best friends.

*****fast forward to lunch*******

Kalel found me in the hallway as I was walking to lunch.

Kalel: Hey Shane wait up!

She said as she was running down the hallway.

Shane: Hey, whats up.

Kalel: Well you seem cheerful, why? I mean you can be happy but you usually aren't because of Sawyer and Anthony.

Shane: well, if you must know this new kid named Joey wants me to sit with him today. You should sit with us i don't want it to be awkward and i know if your there it will be at least decent.

I chuckled but it was true.

Kalel: Ooooooo (wink) is he cute, and sure i will sit with you because even if you didn't want me there i would've anyways.

I saw Joey sitting alone at a table as me and Kalel walked into the cafeteria.

*********Authors note******************

well that is the second chapter i hope you like it and i gonna go write the third chapter.