Chapter 3

Shane POV

Kalel and i saw Joey as we walked into the cafeteria and walked over to the table he was sitting at. I was happy because he chose a table that was on the other side of the room that Sawyer and the rest of the jocks and cheerleaders were.

Joey: Hi Shane, and Shane's friend. I haven't seen you before, who are you?

Kalel: Im Kalel, Shane's best friend. Oh is it okay if i sit here with you guys?

i looked at Kalel with my best "are you serious" face because even if he would've said no she would of still sat down.

Joey: Yeah, the more friends the better.

I sat down next to joey and Kalel sat on the other side of me, then we saw Cat walking over.

Cat: Hey Joey, is it okay if i sit here?

Joey: Yeah you can sit here.

Cat sat down and in a couple minutes we went to get our lunch. Again i heard some nasty comments from the people in the line but i just ignored it and Kalel hugged me because she could see i was hurt by what they were saying. We got back to our table and we started to eat and i noticed Joey staring at me out of the corner of my eye. Why was he staring at me? i noticed his emerald green eyes, they were so pretty, his tan skin, his hair done perfectly, his muscly arms, and his smile. Joey was perfect. No Shane, you cant fall for a straight guy especially not Joey.

Joey POV

I was looking at Shane and i think he noticed me so i looked away. Shane was perfect i don't get why he gets bullied he has perfect hair, perfect blue eyes, perfect everything. I tried to keep myself from falling for him even though i had just met him but it was hard.

Joey: So, Shane how long have you been best friends with Kalel?

I really didn't care i just wanted to talk to him.

Shane: Well, sense freshman year when she was dating Anthony and broke up with him because she was tired of him beating me.

Joey: That's terrible, i mean not the part about her breaking up with him but the part about him beating you. Why was he beating you?

Shane: Because i used to weigh 310 pounds and........

Joey: That is no reason but if you lost the weight what do they have against you now?

Shane: I really don't like to talk about it, not until i get to know you better.

Well, lunch was over and we all left the cafeteria and i had health class now so i headed to class.

When i got there Shane was sitting down at a table alone so i went to sit with him. I just wish he was gay if he was i would kiss him right now, but i wont do that.

Shane: Oh hey, i didn't know you were in this class.

Joey: Well, i am. Its okay if i sit here right, Kalel isn't here is she i hope i didn't take her spot?

Shane: No Kalel isn't here i have computer tech. with her next though, and yes you can sit there.

When i sat down Sawyer came in and started picking on Shane again i wanted to punch Sawyer right then and there but i would definitely get in trouble for that.

Sawyer: So the little fag found a boyfriend huh.

This was much more a statement then a question.