Chapter 4

Joey POV

Shane and i got to my house and were greeted by my mom.

J mom: Hey, Joey and Joey's friend, i see you made a friend at school Joey.

Joey: Yes i did and before you make this even more awkward then you already made it just by talking, this is Shane and we are going to go to my room.

we go to my room and sit down.

Shane: Well i see your mom was surprised you made friends, why?

Joey: She wasn't surprised i made friends she was surprised i made a friend that was a boy because i have just always connected with girls better than boys.

Shane: Oh, so what do you wan to do?

Well, i thought to myself. What i want to do and what we are going to do is very different so i just thought of something.

Joey: How about we ask each other questions to get to know eachother better.

Shane: Okay, ill start. What is your favorite color?

Joey: Blue, What is yours?

Shane: Red, have you seen Titanic?

Joey: Yes, who hasn't seen Titanic. Is it true what Sawyer said?

I saw him go pale and start shaking. What was happening?

Shane: You think im a freak now don't you?

Joey: No, i would rather you be gay.

Shane POV

Did he just say he would rather me be gay? why, doesn't he think im gross and nasty now or something?

Shane: Why?

Joey: Because this.

He walked over to me, put his hands on my face and pressed his lips against mine. I didn't kiss back because i was in shock and he stopped.

Joey: Oh my gosh, you don't like me. Im so sorry Shane. You can go ho-

I grabbed his hips and pulled him closer to me and pressed my lips onto his cutting him off from what he was saying.

He wrapped his arms around my neck and started kissing back. I didn't want this to end because now I know Joey likes me too, but I pulled away.

Shane: Im confused on what just happened, are you?

Joey: A little bit, but how about we clarify it.

He smiled and kissed me again. We kissed for like 5 minutes but then he pulled away.

Joey: We should probably stop before one of my parents come in especially my dad.

Shane: Why your dad?

Joey: My dad is always on me about being more masculine, and I never listened to him and he wouldn't exactly take it well if he found out I was gay.

Shane: What about your mom?

Joey: She knows im gay but that would just be awkward if she walked in on us making out.

That's when I realized I was still holding onto his hips and his arms were still wrapped around my neck. I let go and we started to talk again

**********20 minutes later************

Joey POV

My mom walked in while me and Shane were talking.

J mom: Time for dinner, is Shane going to stay for dinner?

Joey: Yeah, Is dad home?

J mom: Yes, he got home around 10 minutes after you and Shane got here.

My mom leaves my room and then me and Shane walk down to the kitchen and get our plates to sit at the table.

We all sit at the table and eat in silence then my dad breaks the silence.

J dad: so Joey, who is your friend?

Joey: This is Shane I met him at school.

J dad: Did you make any other friends?

Joey: Yeah, I met a girl named Cat and Shane's best friend Kalel Cullen

J dad: Well, im happy you made friends. Im going to get going because I need to go to the office and do some stuff.

My dad left and my mom kept looking weird at us I knew she suspected something.

J mom: Okay Joey, Shane, spill it.

I didn't know what to say because honestly I didn't even know if me and Shane were together.

*whispering to Shane*

Joey: My mom knows whats going on but are we even together?

Shane: Do you want to be? I know I do.

Joey: Of course I do, so yes we are together.

I got a warm feeling in my stomach I loved this but I didn't want my mom to tell my dad.

*end of whispering*

Joey: Mom I know you know what is happening, so I might as well tell you. Me and Shane are together, please don't tell dad though he will freak out.

J mom: I knew you guys were together, and I wont tell your dad but he will eventually find out.

****1 hour later******

Shane was about to leave and we were at the front door. As he was about to leave I turned him around and kissed him. Then my mom walked in.

Shane smiled

Shane: Looks like we still didnt avoid her catching us kiss.Well, I got to go ill se you at school tomorrow.

Joey: Bye Shane

Then Shane left.