Chapter 13

Shane POV

I grabbed the microphone.

I didn't know what I was going to say but I grabbed the microphone anyway.

Shane: Sawyer why the hell would you do that.

Sawyer: Because you are gay, and you deserve to be hated for it.

Shane: Why the fuck do you say that, you shouldn't be hated for your sexual orientation.

Sawyer: I think gays are all gross and deserve to die.

Shane: Well, that is your opinion.

Sawyer came up to the stage but the teacher pushed him away from me.

Shane: I love Joseph Michael Graceffa and there is nothing you can do about it.

Just then I saw Joey running up to the stage and before I knew what was happening his arms were around my neck and his lips were on mine.

He kissed me for about a minute and then pulled away.

He took the mic from me.

Joey: I love Shane Lee Yaw and there is nothing you can do about it.

Joey kissed me again and I fell backwards, and Joey fell on top of me.

Sawyer: So now your gonna have sex on stage I guess there are no limits for gay people.

Joey: Sawyer shut your fucking mouth he just fell down.

Shane: Maybe maybe not, I'm just kidding I fell backwards from the force.

At this point there were "awwwws" and "so cute" going around the room but that was over powered by the "fags" "dykes" and "they are disgusting"

I was kind of happy we came out because lunch was over and Joey held my hand while walking down the hallway. I would kiss him really quick if we didn't have a class together. Then I opened my locker and there was a threat letter.