Chap. 1

Y/n : dear diary its another day of torture as I head on my way to school . I have no friends and I just want school to be over with .. If only someone just knew my pain .. I want to have friends but I live in this harsh cruel world .. Well wish me luck it's time for me to leave to school .

( you shut your diary , let out a huge sigh , grab your bag , walk downstairs & shut the front door and walk your butt to school )

* mins later *

( you're minding your own business until you hear voices snickering behind you and laughing. You ignore it , until a huge sharp piece of an object hits the back of your head sending you flying forward , you tumble to the ground and look up , it wasn't a surprise .. It was Hunter , Brandon , Jacob , Blake , and Cameron , they all laugh. You wipe off your knees and try to get up again. Blake pushes you back to the ground. They began to laugh even harder , tears start to form in your eyes )

Brandon : awh it looks like someone's about to cry!
Cam : stand up for yourself little baby!
Hunter : yeah!
Blake : do you need your mami?

( you get up , wipe your tears and turn around and keep walking. You get hit with another thing. )

Y/n : can you leave me alone!
Cam : what did you say?
Blake : speak up louder sweetie
Jacob : are you trying to stand up for yourself?
Blake : well nice try but you just can't stand up for yourself bc you're to weak.
Hunter : guys let's go
Boys : okay fine.

( Jacob grabs your bag and emptys it out. You drop to the ground and pick it up. The boys laugh and continue their days as if nothing happened , you then see hunter turn around as if he were sorry for you then he laughs. You grab all your things and shove it into your bag and continue walking keeping a distance from those boys. )

* the 7th period bell rings *

( You get out of the classroom and head straight to you locker , you put your comb in & pull the lever. )

Girl : did you hear Mae & Blake are fighting?
Girl : really why?!
Girl : because mae doesn't like how Blake bullies people and stuff ..
Girl : oh wow

( you grab your bag and shove your binder and books and head straight to the bathroom , you find a stall and lock the door , you turn on your phone & wait 10 mins for the halls to clear up. You unlock the door and were about to leave until you saw yourself in the mirror. A huge swelled up bump formed on the back of your head. )

Y/n : how am I going to explain this to my parents?

( you leave the bathroom and head out of the school building , you place your ear buds in your ear and listen to music. You're close to your house , you're just walking through the park. Your fav song comes on so you start jamming to it & end up seeing a group of girls with Brandon , Hunter and Jacob! You see them flirting with them , and making them laugh. You catch hunters glance and he just rolls his eyes at you. Your frown deepens and continue walking and you reach your house and run up to your room. You drop your bag and grab your diary. )

Y/n : dear diary , yes its me again .. I'm here to tell you how my day went .. Again. Today was fine except for too parts. This morning I was hit by heavy sharp objects on the back of my head. I was humiliated and upset. I just couldn't stand up for myself , now I have developed a huge swelled up bruise on the back of my head and it hurts really bad , and I don't even know what I'm gonna tell my parents .. Well to get along with my day I was walking through the park and listening to music until I saw a group of girls with hunter , brandon and jacob. Flirting , laughing , smiling and twisting their long hair. I caught hunters eyes be he just rolled his eyes. Why do these boys bully me? I haven't done anything to them or anybody. Why can't I be like those girls? I know my mom says its good to be different and stand out but if this is what you mean by different then I don't want to be anymore. I wanna fit in and have friends and flirt with cute guys .. But honestly diary you're my only friend. Well I'm off to bed goodnight!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
New book ! Hope you guys enjoy the first chapter :)