Chapter 12

Amari's POV
After showering,I got out of the bathroom,As I got out I was followed from the hot steam from the hot shower I had.
I had no where else to dress,This might be crazy but I might have to dress up in Tayvion's room and I hope he doesn't mind letting me dress in his room.
I went to his room and his room looked very nice,it smelled like cologne..the scent was very strong..it made me cough a couple of times.
I took off my towel and dropped it on the floor,I was looking around if there was lotion and then I saw one on top of his drawers,I picked it up and pumped out some of the lotion out of the bottle.
I smeared the lotion together with my hands and rubbed it on my body,Around my chest,legs,arms,legs..Everywhere!
Tayvion's POV
I opened the door with key and got in the house.
I shut the door behind me and looked around the house if Amari was here...She wasn't here,I guess she's done showering ..probably dressing cause I don't hear the water running.
I walked down the hallway to my room door,I opened it and went inside..What I saw was Amari slipping on her shorts that she had the night before.
Man..She was thick as hell,Her waist was petite,I looked down a bit further,I was looking a her curvy slimming curves,Her hips were wider than other girl at my school,And then I arrived at her big around-
Amari looked up and she blushed.
She covered her tits cause she didn't have a bra on and she turned around.
Amari:TAYVION WHAT THE HELL?!,she screamed,turning her head around.
Tayvion:And what are you doing here..Dressing in my room?,I smirked.
Amari blushed even more.
Tayvion:Hmmm...Well hurry up and leave my room,I said leaving the room.

AMARI's POV
HMMM..idiot.

VOTE,COMMENT&SHARE💛
Sorry for my spelling mistakes :)