Chapter 7

Amari's POV
When the boys ran out,I went back to getting the things I needed for my grandmother,I picked out white Parmesan,black pepper,and also picked out a new gallon of milk because the other milk that I dropped spattered all over the floor.
One of the workers that work here,Cleaned up the mess with the mop.
I went up to the cashier with my stuff and laid it down on the counter.
Cashier:I'm so sorry that happened,He apologized .
Amari:No no ..it's okay..that's not your fault,I said.
Cashier:Those boys are such..such..Trouble,He said shaking his head in disappointment .
Amari:I know ...They go to my school,they always messing with me,That boy with that bandage on his nose,I knocked him out cold,I said.
Cashier:Damn,He said awhile checking out the food and scanning them then,putting them into the plastic bag.
Amari:How much is it?,I said getting out money from my front pocket of my pj shorts.
Cashier:17.38$
I glared at him and squinted my eyes him.
Amari:Really nigga?
Cashier:Just kidding ,just kidding ..it $7.50 .
I only had $10 ,I gave him the money and gave my change .
I stuffed it in my front pocket and grappled my bag from the counter.
Cashier:Don't forget your receipt ,he said ,hold the paper in my face.
I grabbed it and looked at it for a second.
Amari:Thanks.
Cashier:your welcome darling,be careful out there ..okay?,he said .
I nodded and went out.
I crumbled the receipt up and threw it on the ground.
I looked both ways ,seeing if the boys might jump or something but they weren't any where.
I walked back home.
I rushed over the see if she was on the front porch but she wasn't there.
I went inside the house.
Amari:GRANNY CHEE?! ,I called her.
I went in the living room and want I saw was her lifeless body on the ground.
I was in shock,I dropped my bag and rushed over to her,I was shaking her body and telling to wake up but it was useless.
I got my phone and called but when I was calling my phone died immediately .
I was panicking and my heart started beating faster and faster.
What if my grandma died?
What if I go to a foster home?
NO NO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING!!
I went to go outside for help,I looked around there was no one but I spotted someone and it was their group of boys, I had no choice ..I gotta save my grandma!
I ran up to them as fast I can,They looked at me weird.
King rolled his eyes.
King:What the fuck do you want?! He said
Amari:MY GRANDMA SHE PASSED OUT!! She said panicking.
King:WHY SHOULD I CARE!! He said yelling in my face.
I looked at him in disgust and pushed him back.
I saw that Elton boy on his phone ,I snatched it away from him and ran away.
Elton: HEYY! ,He yelled.

ELTON POV
THAT GIRL SNATCHED MY PHONE AWAY FROM ME ..THIS LITTLE HOE.
I ran after her as fast as I can .
The gang  followed me .
King:WAIT! He said.
I ignored him.

AMARI POV
I ran back inside the house and called 911,They boys followed me back in the house but I didn't pay attention them cause they weren't important at this minute.
They picked up that phone.
Receptionist:Hello?
Amari:HELPP ME!! MY GRANDMA PASSED OUT AND SHE ISN'T WAKING UP!!
Receptionist:Ma'am calm down please..Can I get your name and location please?
I gave her name and address and said the ambulance is coming shortly.
I closed the phone and turned around seeing the my grandma on the ground ..lifeless.
I gave back the Elton kid's phone.
I collapsed on the floor crying ,Anger started building up inside me ..I'm almost about to snap but suddenly it all stopped and gone away.

Vote ,Comment&Share 💛