Chapter 6

*Next morning*
Amari POV
I woke up from my sleep all terrified ,I guess I had a nightmare,Wait a minute I did,It was about something ,I just forgot about it just now.
I jumped out of bed and walked out my room into the bathroom,Brushing my teeth and doing my hygiene.
After my hygiene,I put on some lotion,Scented Lime and raspberry,It smelled so wonderful,I put it all around my body and then put back on my PJs.
It was a school ,I decided not to go cause of everyone ,they probably think I'm a monster now.
I went back in my room ,got inside the covers of my bed and continued watching Naruto.
*Few hours later*
GRANDMA CHEE's POV
I'm outside the porch,Reading my book,I was also figuring it out what I'm going to make for dinner,I only need a few things from the corner store ,I knew what I was gonna make .
My back was aching ,the doctor said I shouldn't move to much..My husband is asleep,I'll text Amari and send her there.
I got out my phone and texted her.
*Convo*
Me:Amari,Can you go to the store to get a few things for dinner? My back is aching ,I can't move to much.
Amari's POV
I was busy  watching Naruto until I got text from my grandma saying ,She wants me to go to the store to a few things for dinner.
I texted her back saying:
Me:Okay,I'll go get them.
I groaned as I sent the text to her.
I got up and put on  my flip flops and walked outside ,Seeing my grandma reading one of her favorite books.
Amari:Granny CHEE? I called her.
Grandma:Oh hi dear,Can you get me Milk, Parmesan,and pepper? Please? She asked.
Amari:Sure granny,I'll be back in 10 minutes,I said walking away.
Grandma:Okay,she said and continued to read her book.
I was still in my PJs but I didn't care,Anyways it was still morning and it was almost the afternoon.
I went to "Fernando's corner store" ,Not far away from my house ,I went inside the store.
All I was hearing was Hispanics talking in Spanish,Spanish music was blasting from the speakers,and seeing some girls dance with some dudes that work here.
I went to the Aisle 7 where there was all the drinks were there,I looking closely for milk and I found,In the bottom of the liquor .
I opened the door and got the milk,I closed the door behind that made a huge slam.
I was going to the  other aisle, I heard familiar voices up ahead,I went into the aisle I wanted to go in and it was those boys from school.
I looked at them at shocked ,One of them glared at me
Noah:Look!, he said pointing at me.
They all looked at me for a long time.
I saw King,Tayvion,And a boy that had a bandage on his nose,I think that was the boy I punched!
Elton:Hey mamii!,He said smirking.
I sighed and tried to look nice.
Amari:UH HI!, I said in sarcasm.
King:You look real good in them shorts ,He said ,Smirking.
I was confused at first and then I looked to see what I was wearing,Oh shit!!
I was wearing my black tank top,Black shorts,Black flip flops,and a messy pony tail.
I blushed .
Tayvion:Awe she's blushing,He laughed.
Amari:Shut up! Aren't y'all niggas suppose to be in school or what?
Tayvion:Nah,We skipped..What about you?!,He said checking me out.
I felt uncomfortable TBH.
Amari:Stayed home because of everyone..You know ,I said .
King:Ahh I see,He said nodding his head.
I was getting tired of this bullshit,I took a deep breath and walked down,passing them but one of them grabbed my waist and held me tight.
I dropped the milk and was struggling to get out his grip!
Amari:Let me goo!! I screamed .
Tayvion:SHUT UP! He yelled whispering.
Amari:Tayvion,I said
Tayvion:You got a nice body..You know right?!
I was struggling ,I wanted to get out!!
My lips were quivering,My eyes with getting blurry,the hot tears were streaming down my face.
I was scared.
Elton looked at me,and smiled then sighed.
Elton:Tayvion let the girl go,Shes crying .
Tayvion picked me up and dropped me on the cold dirty floor.
I fell on my back and was groaning in pain.
The cashier rushed over as he saw me.
He picked me up from the floor.
cashier:You okay darling ? He asked .
Amari:Yes!, I said sniffling .
Cashier glared at the boy and gotten angry.
He got out a pocket knife from his pocket and scared them off,They ran out the store .
Vote,comment,&Share 💛