Chapter 5

Amari's POV
Man I wish I can go back in but All the stares and people talking about was just ...*sighs* ..I don't know how to explain it .
You know what..I'm leaving this school,I don't care no more ..uh uh.
I'm walking home,I jumped off from the rock and started walking my way back home.
I guess the principal might have called my Grandma when I was out here sitting on the rock,doing nothing but just thinking about that accident.
It was an accident,I didn't mean to punch him that hard.
I opened the door with my key then got inside the house and closed the door behind me,Tip toeing up the stairs then into my room.
Once I got in my room ,I closed the door immediately so no one won't see me.
I sat down on my bed and took my black timbs off,I threw them in the closet .
When I was unbuttoning my pants ,I heard my grandma.
"AMARI,GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!"
I sighed when she called my name.
I re-buttoned my pants and took my ass out of my room , and ran down the stairs and into the living room.
Amari:"YES GRANNY CHEE?!"
I found her sitting on the soft old couch with a phone in her hand,She gently set it down next to her and glared at me.
My heart was pounding really hard.
She knows now about what happened in school.
Grandma:I heard you punch a boy at yo-
Amari:GRANNY CHEE IT WAS AN ACCIDENT,I DIDN'T MEAN TO PUNCH HIM THAT HARD,IT WAS REFL-,I said cutting her off before finishing her Sentence.
She cut me off too.
Grandma:I KNOW CHILD BUT YOU GOTTA BE CAREFUL.
Amari:WHAT IF IT WAS A PEDO...And he ,He kidnapped,Then,*Sighs*,I sighed.
Grandma:You know what..Imma let you pass this time ,I don't wanna hear again that you punched another kid,You understand? ,He said seriously .
Amari:Yes, granny chee.
Grandma:Now go to your room..,She demanded.
I listened and went upstairs then into my room ,I went back to taking my clothes off,I put on my PJs,Got my MacBook and started watching "Naruto:Shippuden".
Mann..Today wasn't my day.

Vote,Comment&Share💛