Chapter 11

Amari's POV
*In the morning*
I woke up and ..wait a minute.
Did I sleep outside?,I thought to my self.
I was adjusting to the light,and I got up from the plastic chair..I guess watching the colorful city made me so tried and then I fell asleep instantly.
I picked up the blanket from the chair and wrapped it around me cause it was a bit chilly out here.
I went inside the house and laid on the couch but something caught my eye.
I sat up and looked at some note that was on the coffee table.
*What the note says*
"Heyy,I went to go hang out with some friends and I'll be back in a couple of hours,If you wanna take a shower I left you new,clean towel on top of the towel for you to dry yourself."
~Tayvion :)
P.S
After reading the note,I picked up the not and crumbled it up.
Amari:Why would he leave me here all myself? ,I said to my self .
I took the blanket off me and walked to the bathroom.
I walked in and first thing I saw,Was the towel  on top of the toilet .
I sighed.
I took off all my clothes and undergarments and put them on the floor.
I went in the shower and closed the shower curtain behind me and then turned on the water faucet.
The shower head turned on and sprayed water on me.
Amari:Ahhhh! This feels nice,I said.
Sorry it's so short soo...
Vote,Comment&Share 💛
Sorry for my spelling mistakes :)