CHAPTER 2

*20 minutes later*
I finally arrived at this school..damn,I ran from my house all the way to here ..I stopped for a minute to catch my breath ..I was breathing heavily.
I finally calmed down.
Everyone was still outside,I took my phone out my back pocket and looked at the time ..it hasn't even started oh great...I've would have came here later ..after I had breakfast..grr! *Sighs*
Plus also I was looking forward to finding some friends ,I've been very lonely through out my whole entire life,I need friends A$ap like right now!!
I've walked my through the small crowd,I caught some boys looking at my ass,Seeing them like the lick their lips,I find it disgusting and uncomfortable..I don't know how these hoeish girls like that ..Ugh.
As I was walking,I found a seat next to these group of kids..Oh hell no..I'm to scared..But there's no where else to sit ..Omg ..you know what ? ...FUCK IT!
I sat down ,Next to them.
They looked at me and I looked back at them ,Then turned away quickly.
I took out my phone then check  to see what time is it, I only had less than 30 minutes till school starts,I put my phone away and started to take out some of the homework ,I had to finish and fast,All I only have is Math homework and that's it...History and Science is done from last night.
I started doing it.
King Miller ' s POV
This girl who was wearing all black sat right,Next to me and my sqaud,Hmmm,She's pretty and had a nice body of course ,I'll try and talk to her .
I whipered to the boys .
King:Ay Yoo ,I Whispered.
Jaden:WHAT!
Malak:WHAT!
Tayvion:WHAT!
Elton:WHAT!
Ben:WHAT!
Noah:WHAT!
They all yelled.
King:SHUT THE FUCK UP! ,I whispered.
Boys:What is it?! They whispered back.
King:Imma try to talk to that girl that's next to us.
Ben:Ummm.
Tayvion:Good Luck,He said smiling.
I rolled eyes .
I looked at the girl and tapped her on the shoulder.
She looked up.
AMARI' s POV
I was doing my homework but all of sudden this boy tapped me on the shoulder,He Had milky mocha chocolate skin,He's skinny but a bit muscular ,And had braces.
I hate to say this but he was cute..Kinda.
Amari:Excuse me ..may I help you ,I said harshly.
King:I just say that you're Gorgeous..For a brown skinned girl .
Tayvion 's POV
WAY TO GO FUCKBOY *Sighs*
BEN's POV
HES SO BAD AT COMPLIMENTS.
RIVER's POV
WHAT IS THIS THAT IM SEEING RIGHT NOW?
MALAK's POV
BOII IF YOU DONT-
ELTON's POV
THATS NOT HOW YOU APPROACH A LADY!
NOAH's POV
....
~
AMARI's POV
This Nigga! OOOOO!!
I set all my stuff down and got up real quick! I making him jump.
AMARI:Look nigga! What you said was very wrong! My beauty does not define my complexion ! PERIOD!!
I'm hate when niggas say that shit!! This nigga over here looking like he looking like 12:00 pm ..Fooling around and getting into trouble ..like no other ..wtf.
KING 's POV
This bitch! It was a compliment ! Why did she take it so serious ?! Women..
King:BITCH! All I said was something nice and you're gorgeous for brownskin girl !! Right guys?! I said turning around facing the guys .
Some shook their heads no,Some were mouthing at me saying "NO NIGGA!,YOU STUPID!"
Ohhh...Damn!!
She immediately slapped me across the face making my head turn to the right.
After the slap ,She packed all the stuff in her backpack and headed off.
Everyone looked at her walking away and when she was gone,All eyes were on me .
Fuck!! This is embarrassing!!
King:WHAT THE FUCK ARE YALL NIGGAS LOOKIN?! ,I screamed at them.
I put my hand on my cheek ,Rubbing it,She slapped the mixed black off of me..Shit!
Everyone looked away and went back to whatever they were doing before .
I turned to the guys and smiled at them.
King:Hey
Tayvion:Your really stupid right?
King:No!
Tayvion:Hmmm Mmhhh ,He said shaking his head in disappointment .
Ben:What she said was true..Beauty does not define complexion .
King:Oh shut up!
River:I gotta teach your dumbass some stuff about "Women",She said joining in the conversation.
King:I know fam,I know fam .
Tayvion:It's gonna be my turn.
Malak:Nope ..Me!
Elton:Me!
Ben:IM GOOD LOOKIN THAN ALL YALL MFS IN THIS BITCH!!
River:Leave the poor girl alone! Y'all need to stop with this bullshit you guys you're doing !!
River's POV
Boys ..Ughhhhh!

Vote,Comment,And share 💞.
Ily babes💛