Chapter 9

*Tayvion's house*
Amari's POV
I'm at this nigga's place and his house seems..kinda nice.
We just walked home cause the hospital wasn't so far from his place ,I don't feel safe here ..I've never been in anybody's house before ..it's cause I have no friends obviously .
To be honest I don't know if I can trust this kid or not, but Imma just have too for now .
I was sitting down on his couch ,sitting up stiffly ..that's how I am when I'm in weird,strange places,I don't know of.
Tayvion:Amari,he said tapping me on my shoulder.
I jumped a little.
Amari:Don't scare me like that ,I said.
Tayvion:Sorry ..I didn't mean to startle you like that,he said backing up.
I know this nigga scared of me,I laughed at him.
Amari:Boy,I know your scared of me and I can tell because you're slowly backing away from me,I said .
Tayvion:I'm not! ,he said coming closer to me.
Amari:Prove it!, I said getting up and being in his face.
I felt uncomfortable ,I backed away from him a little further cause I was too close to him .
Tayvion:Hmmm..You like me don't you ? , he said smirking.
I ignored him and say back down on the couch .
Tayvion:Hmmm,He said and then walked away.
I rolled my eyes ,then he came back with big colorful blanket and laid it on the couch.
Amari:Thanks,I said.
Tayvion:No problem,he said.
He was about to walk away again but I stopped him.
Amari:Wait!,I said.
Tayvion:What?,he said.
Amari:Oh Nevermind,I said laughing nervously .
Tayvion:Okay then ? ...Goodnight,he said shutting the living room lights.
I didn't say anything back,What I was about to ask him was if he could he had pj's and forgot that I had still had mines on.
I took out the blankets,laid back and put the blanket on top of me.
*20 minutes later*
I still haven't fallen asleep,I sit back up again and looked around but I couldn't see anything in the dark room.
I got out my phone,turned it on and put on the flashlight do I can see.
I was looking around the room and found a balcony that was right in front of me.
I walked over there and opened the door ,what I saw was the beautiful city .
Tayvion lived in one of the tallest buildings in LA.
I've seen anything beautiful like this in my whole entire life.
I closed the door behind me and sat in one of those plastic chairs,I put my feet on top of the glass table and looked down at the city.
The wind was blowing the palm trees ,making the leaves swift back and forth.
Seeing all the car in traffic,hearing them honk their wheels,and see the car's lights flashhhhhhh.
Seeing the tall buildings were just ..just ..amazing .
I could look at this all night longggg lol.

I know this is short
But Vote,comment&share💛
Sorry for all my spelling mistakes 💀