Chapter 3

*Couple hours later*
Amari's POV
Mannnn,I'm so exhausted,I can't till all of this is over ,When I get home I'll get into my cozy Pajamas,Get my spicy popcorn and watch my favorite animated Tv show "Naruto".
Math class and Foreign class was done,The next class was History.
I love History, especially black history..I find it so interesting and fascinating to learn and study about.
I went to my locker,I opened it by unlocking the lock,I put all my books for math and science,and got out my books for History..I have a feeling we might be learning about black history,So I'm prepared ..just in case.
When I was trying to lock my locker ,I felt someone grabbed my waist and made me turn around,My heart started pounding so hard,I immediately wrapped my fist and directly punched him right in his face,He fell back and put his face in his hands...I think he was..was..bleeding.
I was extremely scared,I walked backwards and hit my back against the lockers ..looking at this boy who I've punched .
People were staring at me then the boy,Some people rushed over to see him.
"GET THE NURSE!,HES BLEEDING!" This boy yelled  who was trying to help.
"OH MY GODDDD!",Some girl yelled.
I feel so horrible , Was it that boy who was messing with me earlier?!
I saw the group of kids again who I saw early coming out the corner.
"Oh my goddd" This Lightskin girl who had blonde hair and had brown eyes said ,Running to the boy and trying to help out.
"SOMEBODY PLEASE GET HELP!" She added.
The rest of the group followed her and helped her out.
The boy was messing with me earlier,got up and walked up to me .
AMARI:YOU!! I said so surprisingly.
KING:Why did you punch him?!
AMARI:WHO?!
KING:ELTON!!
AMARI: Uhhhhh.
The principal Came over.
Oh Shitt!!
Principal:WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE?! He yelled.
The Nurse came out to help.
The principal glared at me for a long time and i did the same .
I ran off without saying a word .

Sorry it was so short.
Vote comment & Share💛